Search results

1. A Tree

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

Scottish, I believe. A Gormotti accent is probably too obscure/difficult.
  2. A Tree

Character select qoutes for easy access samples. Vocaroo | Voice message I like the contrast between Ole's prim RP English accent and Fred's somewhat rougher one.
  3. A Tree

Glad we managed to get a smorgasbord of dialects even though an international cast wasn't in the cards. What's that they're going for with Velvet and Pom? Some type of Scandinavian and some type of Scottish? Pom sounds maybe a little Highlands Scottish to my American ear.
  4. A Tree

Ideal Character Voices

That would be Jay. His actually being in New Zealand is what makes the idea somewhat plausible, but it's not like he's a professional voice acting agent or anything. Not only that, but depending on how they go about things they may have everyone doing their recording in a particular studio...
  5. A Tree

Ideal Character Voices

I think I remember somebody in a stream mentioning that they wanted to get an actual New Zealand voice actress for Pom, but that may just be me remembering what I want and not what actually happened. Anyway, I'd imagine there would complications in trying to do such a thing, but it would be...
  6. A Tree

Backer Status forum privileges

Signed up yesterday with my IndieGogo e-mail address. Still don't see any backer forum or anything.