Search results

1. Metafogos

[FUNDED] Trajes Fatais 2.0 - A Brazillian fighting game!

"We have BAD news!!!!"
  2. Metafogos

The game hit the main goal, now the next ones!!! A lot of people likes the fat mermaid! Is a twist of the "normal" things, and is a good thing. And is in the concept of the game: a Costume Party. Marina, the fat mermaid, go to the party with a mermaid costume, because she like. And now became a...
  3. Metafogos

A new video, with all the extend goals characters!!! If they not go in the first release, they will come as DLC!
  4. Metafogos

#ThePartyWillbeHappen! We Did it!!! Now... to the extra goals
  5. Metafogos

After a flop in the first crowdfunding, the Onanim Studio launch a new crowdfunding for the Trajes Fatais game! But not before make new progress in the game, who includes a change in mechanics! The official english crowdfunding site already has a lot of informations about the Trajes Fatais (in...
  6. Metafogos

Pokemon

Sorry for disappear, people. I REALLY HATE this forum protection, who needs confirmation at each 30 days... Playing now Pokemon Moon! The Sun are waiting his turn :D
  7. Metafogos

Pokemon

RIP almost every overused trick. I'm waiting to see Rayquasa need equip the meteor to MegaEvolve
  8. Metafogos

Pokemon

I don't mind metagame leaks... only story leaks. We already get a lot of nerfs and upgrades. And a Genki Dama
  9. Metafogos

Pokemon

Whats happen in 2013?
  10. Metafogos

Pokemon

@ShadowLightMew Sad for you and all the Europeans... 5 more days waiting :(
  11. Metafogos

Pokemon

Another good thing is the possibilities to see an graphycal IV level of each pokemon (go to Status, select the pokemon and hit Y ). If you poke has a 31 IV stats, this will shiny. Someone GameFreak related say the ultrabeasts can be caught... and the dataminers find some Dimensional Balls........
  12. Metafogos

Pokemon

At last you will get first, Mew.... I need wait the USA release even I'm ahead in timezone...
  13. Metafogos

Pokemon

I'm too, but in Serebii everyone are talking about "late morning release"
  14. Metafogos

Pokemon

Chicorita line reminde me a cartoon sauropod (with a short tail). I think they take the cartoon form to make the pokemon. Tropius is more like a "real" sauropod. (Put "Cartoon Sauropod" in google and hit "images" to see. They are more like Bayleef and Meganium)
  15. Metafogos

Pokemon

@ShadowLightMew A lot of "not fossil" pokemons resembles dinosaurs: Chicorita, Bayleef and Meganiun, and Tropius are based in Sauropods: Aggron are based in the Triceratops Don't remember others now, but we already has a living fossil (Relicant) and the Yanmega can be easly be based in...
  16. Metafogos

Pokemon

I'm impressed, @Quid . You make an excelent briefing about the fossil pokemons!! Your only mistake is about Lileep: it is based not from crinoids, but from a rare Dinomischus sp. This ones resembles a flower, but are animals. Their month and anus are in the "face" of the flower. In the...
  17. Metafogos

Pokemon

No... he will not be a fossil. Remember: pokemons are not fossil only because resembles a real dinossaur. Chikorita line is a very good example
  18. Metafogos

Pokemon

I like the Dragon/Fighting line :D
  19. Metafogos

Pokemon

Alola Grimer!!! Coro coro starts to leak!!!