Search results

1. Herathrig

Fight emote "fist" does not fit with the theme.

You know the pixel lobby emote "Fight" the one that looks like a red raised fist. I think it looks out of place cause you know ungulates, they have don't have fist. Think it should be change to fit with the theme? What do you guys think?
  2. Herathrig

how do you block paprikas zippy teleport?

played a match and confirmed, standing block can stop zippy teleport. thanks guys.
  3. Herathrig

zippy tele is the one that lands on your head. I see, so just stand block. huh. Can you hit paprika with a vertical snowball? Ill also check the frame data thing. thanks for the tip!
  4. Herathrig

i have a problem defending against an aggressive paprika as velvet. is paprika zippy teleport a high attack? how do you counter it?
  5. Herathrig

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

This adds a whole new dimension to the game, hearing the voices of the characters makes the charactes come to life, I'm in pure awe! WOW! WOOOOW!
  6. Herathrig

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

Bravo! I really appreciate how much effort mane6 is doing to the game. you guys are amazing for getting all these top voice actors to work on your game. amazing.
  7. Herathrig

Herathrig's fan art dumping ground

I got some confidence to post new art. "The Dark Queen" warning grim dark.
  8. Herathrig

I overreacted from you comment dreamer. I'll probably post a few more of the original set and then start a new set. Yes, Paprika's pose is based on looney tunes. I got my idea from old street fighter 2. When you loose, you get too see your beaten characters on screen.
  9. Herathrig

It is brutal and disturbing, but to me it shows them as tough characters, bada**. I hid them now under a spoiler tag. I don't know if I should continue posting this. Do you guys think I should stop ?
  10. Herathrig

I like fan art you guys made, so I made some fan art that I want to share. My first drawing, classic Velvet. Mane cast are in a boxing tournament and in boxing tournament you will get hurt, this gave me an idea. Thus I made these based on classic street fighter defeat screens. ...
  11. Herathrig

Wishing Mane6 the best of luck in 2017

I'm pretty late, I a bit a shy , happy new year mane 6, Lauren and everyone!
  12. Herathrig

Mane6 Work Stream #13

Rats I missed the stream. Odd, I didn't get any email notification of it.
  13. Herathrig

Mane6 Work Stream #12

Yes, first part of the stream. I miss the first part of the stream but wow I love the accent you gave velvet. Zis iz very gud I zee. Ja!
  14. Herathrig

Mane6 Work Stream #11

Hmmm.. that works too.
  15. Herathrig

Mane6 Work Stream #11

I missed the opportunity to say on last October stream and those HATS made by jay are lovely! especially that german helmet and that crystal helm thing. I wonder who selected those as perks. As for the hats not burning up on Tianhua, maybe there made of special materials like asbestos or...
  16. Herathrig

Character voices

oh voice acting thread. I just a tiny suggestion, can we get velvet to sound like Ula from the producers? ha!
  17. Herathrig

Pixel artsy stuff thread

(MENACING)
  18. Herathrig

Ideal Lobby Items

Actually I found a work around for that limitation. The reason why I posted 2 drawings on top was to find a way to bring in cloths into to the game. I think, I kinda found a solution, make it one size fit all. You do need something clever to fit it on the model. The only problem is with...
  19. Herathrig

Ideal Lobby Items

I like cloths as lobby item but I remember in one stream, a crew member said we can't have cloth as accessories. Why can't the game support cloths as lobby item? Is ts because the legs clip into the sprites? If thats the problem it can be solved sleeveless shirt.
  20. Herathrig

Ideal Lobby Items

. That was what was i nmind when I made that, a bit castlvania and some fantasy. Red dress. Dietrich Moderator note: Stop multi-posting.