• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #24 12.12.2019

Search results

1. CamTSB

"Hey, my controller isn't working!" - Troubleshooting Guide

"Help! My controller isn't working!" TFH Controller Troubleshooting Guide: Hey there, I'm Cam, QA and Community Manager for Mane6, and if there's one thing I see cropping up more and more, it's people having issues with their controllers. Luckily enough, there's a few pretty easy ways to get...
  2. CamTSB

Cancelling Launcher into Different Moves

Oooh! Congratulations! By virtue of just trying things, you've found a mechanic that is referred to in fighting games as "Tiger Knee" inputs. These were named after the original Sagat Tiger Knee input, which if I'm not mistaken, was :1::2::3::6::9: just like what you're explaining here. This...
  3. CamTSB

Game video clip

Yes, you are allowed to make video content of the game.
  4. CamTSB

Transition error in Salt mines

Known issue, fixed on our end already (hopefully). It'll be fixed and going out whenever the next public patch is. Thanks!
  5. CamTSB

Pixel Lobby: Jumping off the map by rubbing a wall

Completely intended! This is one of those things that we found in testing, and liked it so much we left it in there. The original one to use was over to the right with the totem poles, and you can hold left against them to drop off to the right. Then we placed those map props near the one you...
  6. CamTSB

Pixel Lobby: Screen Shake effect is based on screen center rather than character position

Yes, Bug. Oversight, No, unfortunately. This is something that I noticed when we were toning down the ridiculous amounts of screenshake the BBoVs caused, and as of right now (don't know about the future), there's no real easy way to fix this. It's not horribly jarring, but it definitely is...
  7. CamTSB

A "trial mode" is present in the game?

Like we mentioned in the discord, this is just a holdover from the Skullgirls engine. It really isn't anything to worry about.
  8. CamTSB

Development Update - September 21, 2019

That is correct! Both the Mac and Linux ports are slated to be done after the 1.0 release comes out.
  9. CamTSB

Are there pegasi?

The vast majority of background characters on stages are those from the crowdfund process, they are characters that people asked to have put in. Those characters aren't canon to the lore.
  10. CamTSB

Cam's Notation and Input Primer

It's definitely a lot of reading, but if it seems to interest you, or feels like it will help, then by all means take your time through it!
  11. CamTSB

Upcoming Stream: Sunday Stompin' #2

Generally by being active in the community, and showing that you're able to play at a high enough level to be shown as what is effectively an exhibition match.
  12. CamTSB

Best controller for game

Different keyboards can respond differently, one of the biggest problems is generally just "ghosting" where several keys can't be pressed at the same time. Usually helps to bind them with that in mind, and the in-game macros generally help with that as well. Depending on your keyboard, and your...
  13. CamTSB

Best controller for game

There is no "best" controller. The best controller for you to use will always be the one most comfortable to you. I use arcade stick, Oreo uses fightpad, Klisk uses a PC SNES controller at times, and Nappy goes back and forth between keyboard and hitbox. There are tons of options that work with...
  14. CamTSB

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

She and Risky are already in as spirits.
  15. CamTSB

Revison of Spectator mode

Strangely enough, we actually answered this question in the stream we had about half an hour after you made this post! Not to call out any obvious points you made, but yes, as it sits the spectator mode sucks a lot. We want to improve it, and that's something we're going to definitely do down...
  16. CamTSB

Announcement: We're going to Dreamhack Dallas!

Aaron forces sleep upon us even if we didn't want it. The Dreamhack schedule will be slightly less hectic than CB will be, but CB will have more people available. We can manage, but thanks for the concern!
  17. CamTSB

List of Livestream Lore/Gameplay Bits

I don't like the sass involved in this whole situation, lol.
  18. CamTSB

Announcement: COMBOBREAKER 2019

If possible, we might. Depends on the logistics of it all. And for the record, Melty is the one in the bathrooms. Get your FGC memes right, cmon now!
  19. CamTSB

Development Update - March 29, 2019

We've actually got a line about that in the most recent patch notes:
  20. CamTSB

Getting stuck in Reine City

Thanks for the report! This could be one of two things, either you found a very easily reproduced hole in the collision, or your connection to the server wasn't really keeping up and your client-side position got through the collision before the server caught up to where it was trying to go...