• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #22 11.14.2019

Search results

1. SmokeRulz

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

TERRY IS SO FUN OMGGGGGGGGGG Play this boy.
  2. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

About a week to go. I can't waaaaait
  3. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

BABY <3333
  4. SmokeRulz

Development Update - September 8, 2019

It will be. Chapter 1 is first and the others will follow later. This has always and openly been the plan even before the Early Access launch had to be done.
  5. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

Sirfetch'd is the besttttttt And now, try and guess what might be coming next:
  6. SmokeRulz

R.I.P. Sun shower variant for Pom stage

It was also because of technical issues, which if they get fixed/figured out in the future, the sunshower could return maybe! Pom's stage really is giving them hell, though.
  7. SmokeRulz

I can't believe Namco has developed two games with Capcom vs SNK in them before Capcom and SNK have managed to make another Capcom vs SNK ;D
  8. SmokeRulz

TERRRYYYYYYYYYY <3
  9. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

TEAPOT GHOST <3
  10. SmokeRulz

Don't worry, we all know who it is.
  11. SmokeRulz

Or: It was an accidental copypaste from the SNK Heroines DLC page. Whoops~ B&K are totally comin though.
  12. SmokeRulz

Victory poses are chosen randomly, unless you hold Up, Left, or Right on the D-Pad as the fight is ending (Down does nothing and it stays random), and then you can pick which one you want. I have no idea which direction the Slime victory is set to, but try it yourself!
  13. SmokeRulz

The boys are here~ And they're NUTS
  14. SmokeRulz

You mean that generic circular window that has been in cartoons and games for decades and is literally in every Shantae game? :D
  15. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

They're solidifying their place as the new worst fandom on the internet. Just ignore it and stay excited. Wooloo believes in you.
  16. SmokeRulz

Lucario's voice, Ryu's techniques, and Erdrick's appearance... THREE ENTIRE GOKUS. Just a few more to catch up with DBFZ. ;D
  17. SmokeRulz

Seriously why even do two more characters after this? What could POSSIBLY follow these two? Unreal.
  18. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

We got the gym theme...
  19. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

Sword & Shield are the sickest dang things ever. Also this is reply #666, yay.
  20. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

Not many memes are judging the games, they're just being funny.