• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows, Linux, and Mac!
    You can buy it from this link:
    Steam Store

• Current Game Version

3.1.1 (08.16.2022)

Search results

1. Marchie

Mane6 Work Stream #8

Thanks, I'll try to come up with a f(ewe), my puns can be pretty baaaad so i hope I'll fit right in
  2. Marchie

Mane6 Work Stream #8

I'm so excited, this might just be the first stream I can watch Live!
  3. Marchie

TFH Conspiracies [the truth is out there]

Who would say this but a dev with something to hide. We must already be close to the real truth.
  4. Marchie

TFH Conspiracies [the truth is out there]

Things aren't as they always seem in the "beautiful" land of Foenum. This is where we can openly talk about the things that aren't out in the open. Any connection, segway, interpretation, or idea could lead us to the REAL truth of this grassy land; so don't hesitate to chime in. Don't forget...
  5. Marchie

[FactionRP] The Pom Patrol [Pom]

*Salutes* Aye aye, acting captain!
  6. Marchie

Hi, Zero is it? I'm Nox, nice to meet ewe.
  7. Marchie

Skullgirls

Squiggly and Peacock are my girls, their styles are just so fun
  8. Marchie

Hehe, thanks. I ain't mutton too special, just a small town buck with a quick wit and a big heart
  9. Marchie

Awesome, lead the way Edit: Also, I herd we're supposed to make sheep puns in Pom Patrol, I'm shorn ewe wool forgive me for my bleatant lack on entry.
  10. Marchie

Nice, do we have a base? Maybe we could spruce the place up, give him a nice surprise upon his rescue.
  11. Marchie

Introduce yourself

I can honestly say that this is an origional reply to my introduction, I've gotten may and april before but "july" was pretty clever. It's nice to meet all of you! And yeah, I showed bax Sketchy Trixie and he got me back on board with the mane6 crew so, fair trade?
  12. Marchie

Not a morning buck, eh? Still, I'm pleased to meet you Dandy. Anything I can do to help find/rescue Mr. Fleece?
  13. Marchie

small detail that make TFH special for you!

The interractions between characters after a fight, like. Arizona apologizing to Pom when she wins or Tienhuo saying oleander disgraces horse-kind
  14. Marchie

IC: My name's Nox and I'm ready to dedicate my immortal soul to the protection of Pom
  15. Marchie

Introduce yourself

Hi there! I'm March, been playing fighting games for quite a while, mostly skullgirls and smash but i've dabbled in KoF, Blazblue, Streetfighter, etc. I kind of forgot about this game for a long while but was recently shown some of the streams and suddenly I'm super hyped. I'm super excited to...