• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows, Linux, and Mac!
    You can buy it from this link:
    Steam Store

• Current Game Version

3.1.1 (08.16.2022)

Search results

1. What should be everyones outro animation?

Like the title says, write what you would like to see for outro animations. Arizona: What I could see is her casually laying on her back with a satisfied grin on her face while looking to her defeated opponent. Velvet: She already has one. Tianhuo: Given that she is actually very respectful...
  2. Age of the cast

It has already been said that Arizona is one year old and that cows in Foenum age the same as real cows. So how old would the rest of the cast be? Assuming that the rest of the cast also ages and lives as long as their real life counterpart, there are some estimates that can be made. Reindeer...
  3. Wild Mass Guessing

Since theorizing and speculating is fun, I'd thought I open up a general thread for all your headcanons, theories and predictions. Here's something to start with: Dark magic used to be common: One theory of mine regarding Fred is that he was once sort of a teacher for dark arts among unicorns...
  4. What do you want from a Tutorial?

Since the Mane6 Team has stated that they want to make a proper tutorial for the game, what are the things you would like to see in it? For me, I think some of the less obvious things should be explained properly like quick recovery and pushblock. The buttons are displayed in the command list...
  5. Thougts on new AI balance

When first starting TFH I made the mistake many of us probably did and went into Arcade mode without lowering the difficulty. The AI of the game was BRUTAL and non-pros had very little chance of beating it. The infuriating part was that it often seemed like the AI did that thing where it reads...
  6. TFH seems pretty successful so far

Being curious I've looked into it wether or not you could actually see how many people have bought TFH so far and found this: https://steamspy.com/app/574980 This site shows how many people have got the game on steam so far and from the main site it was in the top 10 of trending games at the...
  7. Oleanders life between BoL and game

One thing that has me puzzling was, how was Oleander living during the time between becoming a dark unicorn and the events of the game? She spent 13 years training with Fred in order to beat the predators, so much is clear. But what about her home in the Woodlands? In the lore entry her...
  8. The future of TFH

A bit early as it may be since the game is not fully released and the story not finished yet but what would you like to see for the future of Them's Fightin Herds? From the Book of Lore entries alone I've fallen in love with the characters and the world they live in, so I'd definately be hungry...
  9. Can Paprika talk?

I know this might be a weird question but the thought has been bugging me for a while. In the game, all her voice lines so far are giggles and other cute noises and I've read her lore entry again, where she too does not speak a word. So my question would be if Paprika is perhaps mute or unable...