• Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #19: 9.21.2019

Search results

1. Eliah Pickford

Headcannon related bits "Ghost Stories"

Should I keep making stories like this? It's more short stories than "proper" fanfiction. I've had thought's on OC's to flesh out, and I kinda enjoy this semi-eldrich Foenum headcannon I came up with. ...still wonder when more actual cannon will show up from the games writers.
  2. Eliah Pickford

R.I.P. Sun shower variant for Pom stage

Baaaaah is giving people hell.....what a strange, strange line...
  3. Eliah Pickford

The Swamp Bodies: While stories of the surviving Alligators in the swamps are few, one had some popularity. When the Marsh Tacky became neighbors to the Swamp Gators, they would see some of the gator’s habits. One unsettling habit was the eating of their own dead at times. To the Alligators...
  4. Eliah Pickford

Armello

Oh, reptiles. And I daresay they have a komodo dragon!
  5. Eliah Pickford

Comments and criticism are welcome.
  6. Eliah Pickford

The Intrepid Hunter A Unicorn scholar of The Woodlands has finished his long journey through The Tundra, finally reaching the city of Rien. He had come on a trip of research, to interview one of the last Deer-hunters in the city. The stories among the Deerfolk painted the old buck as a...
  7. Eliah Pickford

The Loving Family One upon a time, amid The Tundra, there lived a Reindeer buck. He was friendly, though unassuming. Kind, but boring. The buck lived a more modest life amid the more fabulous neighbors in the village he called home. He lived in such quiet anonymity he would wonder if any...
  8. Eliah Pickford

Shadow of the Wolf The Sheep of Baaaaah would do what they could to avoid ghost stories, though some feel that they may be in one… In the year before the Keykeeper Crisis, some sheeple would find their dogs acting unusual. They looked nervous about something, some would look outside at night...
  9. Eliah Pickford

The Tusked Tide Amid the trials and triumphs of the ungulates tribes, often left aside was the swine of The Outlands. The Boars somewhat earned that title. Disinterested in the building of much to their name, nor engaging in trade or much discussion with others. The predators were a threat...
  10. Eliah Pickford

The Serpent Shamans The lands of the Zebra are one of some myths, not helped by the fact that most ungulates are not of a curious sort. And those curious sorts are unwilling to brave the sweltering weather of The Savanna in search of legends and tales. Though those that recorded the stories...
  11. Eliah Pickford

Some smaller stories I imagined related to the headcannon I wrote.
  12. Eliah Pickford

Wulver Headcannon 8/19/2019 may as well date this too

In retrospect, maybe I should have named The Darkwood something else. There's a indie horror title with that name. Any ideas? The Mirewood? The Shadowed Grove? Main thing is it's a forest where little or no light gets through the canopy and it's easy to get lost there.
  13. Eliah Pickford

The Wulver: As the war in Foenum raged the wolves faced a schism, unnoticed by the ungulates. The wolves were taking losses, but would not back down, in the name of the Silver and Black Wolf they would persevere against the fodder that wished their extermination. The known one were the Omega...
  14. Eliah Pickford

This is the headcannon I was working on first, that would lead me to looking for official predator lore. Yes, it all started with the idea of Wolves catching fish...
  15. Eliah Pickford

Now Available (To Backers): Complete Recordings Soundtrack - Stage Pack

They got plans sell the soundtrack on Steam? Quite a few games sell OST DLC on there.
  16. Eliah Pickford

Best controller for game

Keyboard's a bit mixed to me. I've been able to play Dark Souls with one, but at a point it kept having errors. I'd guess too much action on it wears it down and causes delays/disconnects. Even so, with the right key binds, you can about do anything. Still recommend something other than a...
  17. Eliah Pickford

Armello

Best Armello story I have is hard to believe, but did happen. I was laughing for a while when it did. I was fighting the king, burned cards for an advantage, but was still worried he'd get enough attacks in to result in a mutual kill. Then the dice rolled...he got a shield. I think the rest...
  18. Eliah Pickford

Predator lore headcannon 05/08/2019 may as well date it

Should I make a follow up to this? Believe it or not, this idea came about from a silly idea of a wolf protagonist that eats fish. Then, not finding any official predator lore, made my own.
  19. Eliah Pickford

Getting to know you awesome peeps!

Ok, no one seems to have answered this post.(or maybe posts went to your page, idk) While a comic and cartoon would be nice, there is only scant official lore at the moment. Figure that's going to be awhile. Merch however should be a done deal, but maybe they got complications.
  20. Eliah Pickford

Oleander is too strony

Google translated: "Hello, my friend wants to ask a question. This is what he said: Oleander is too strong. Her "214A.BCD" can have three, which makes it difficult for other players to get close. Especially "Tianhuo"