• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows, Linux, and Mac!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.2.0 (10.27.2021)

Search results

1. Maishul

Possible option to turn off weather

I'm not sure if this is the place to put this, but my computer plays this just fine, if not downright beautifully, but is there any chance of a future feature where you can turn off the weather? It seems to be tanking online matches for me, which sucks. [This includes the aurora borealis in...
  2. Maishul

Question about making a video on something.

I wasn't sure where to ask this so I'll just ask this here. I'm planning on reviewing a bad fan game, and giving some legit criticism over it. However, there's one problem. Almost all the music in the game is copyrighted to Disturbed- albeit, in instrumental format [props to anyone who knows...
  3. Maishul

Quick question for the devs regarding letting a few Youtubers try the game.

What exactly does that require to be picked? Do you need to have a big fanbase, or just an interest in fighting games? Because I would be willing to advertise the heckie out of TFH if given the chance.
  4. Maishul

Preorder and cost?

I was just wondering when TFH would be available for preorder and how much do you guys think it would cost? Thanks.
  5. Maishul

Bayonetta 2 Shenanigans (Capture Card Test)

I just felt like sharing this footage I captured this morning of Bayonetta 2, mostly did it for fun and to see how my private stream setup handles recording.
  6. Maishul

Questions about making a game

Now this is nowhere near an absolute thing, seeing as how I need to learn to code first, which I am working on. But I've been considering since High School on making a game, and I'm not really sure where to start, I already have plenty of ideas but wouldn't know where to get a sprite artist, or...
  7. Maishul

Help with Bayonetta ∞Climax

I've finally decided to stop being such a baby and attempt to do an ∞ Climax Run in Bayonetta 2 and I was wondering if there were any weapon/accessory sets that would perhaps make it a little bit easier, I can play Hard just fine, but ∞ is a whole 'nother level. Thank you if you can help, and...
  8. Maishul

Post your figure collection

If you're anything like me then you love collecting things, I'd love to see what you've got sitting around your work space.
  9. Maishul

[Forum Game] What's that icon saying?

So back when I used to frequent a forum about a decade ago [God I feel old now] this was a quite popular game, rules are simple, look at the icon above your post and quote what they might be saying.