• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows and Linux!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.1.6 (10.21.2021)

Search results

1. sokolgs

About the Announcer

My Guesses: She might be the Prophet, or Longestma, or the greatest white unicorn or something like that. But yeah, Prophet is the best bet.
  2. sokolgs

A Plea from a Keyboard Paprika player

I'm keyboard, but can be on Xbox pad, but a bit less good. My first plays as Paprika was pretty Linksterlike. How? I HAVE NO IDEA.
  3. sokolgs

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

Arizona is strong, she can wait... Seriously.:arisad:
  4. sokolgs

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

Lol, this kinda like we're gonna get Open Beta for month ;)
  5. sokolgs

Have/are early review copies going out?

I hope that more and bigger names will get them for better hype. They should get it now.
  6. sokolgs

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Good job, guys! I'm making a post on brony forum about your work at teaching & training people.
  7. sokolgs

Huzzah! Thursday isn't that far off now!

After all those delays when i was ready, now i'm not ready, and release is too close now. Great!:arismile:
  8. sokolgs

Skullgirls

i'm bad at SG, but i know how to catch with grave, and how i can escape it. If you have free frames, then you just need to jump. Grave catches only if you touch ground.
  9. sokolgs

Thems Tabletop Herds Discord Attack

At first I thought that you realy programmed your bot to kick some degenerates, and was like "Hey, we are not so bad!" Thought that it was a joke)
  10. sokolgs

TFH In The Media

Here's link to the recent post in the main blog of the main Russian brony media and forum Everypony. I wanted to be first, but still they were faster then me. I'm gonna post almost the same there in tfh blog anyway soon, then will continue spreading in VK. This means that everything is going...
  11. sokolgs

Forum Improvements log

I did the same trick with your report. Works better with super fast macro.
  12. sokolgs

Salty's Art Things - Bread

QUIET!!!
  13. sokolgs

3D Design/Animation

Movement, and emote animations and probably more things are possible, but hard for me) There's the site Mixamo where you can choose their avatars or put yours and instal Emote animation from their big list. I saw a lot of animations there, but not enough avatars i think.
  14. sokolgs

3D Design/Animation

Now we juuuust have to make animation for each emote button to fix that "I'm stuck" bug. Die, Headbang, Eating, or even attacks. Also somehow make the head look where you aim, animate eyes and make wiggly things wiggle! :arismile:
  15. sokolgs

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Oh no... Parody on previous project's splash art design! :arishock: I suggest more!)
  16. sokolgs

"Festive" Predators Theme

Yay, New Year! Can i also get their BG? Gonna update my local place!
  17. sokolgs

Oleander and Fred Speculation Thread

... Because she's the Prophet that still tries to return, but got stuck in this loop! His hole in the head realy makes me think that it's for The Horn Key that locks the Hold. So this is why Fred wants to return his horn and get a revenge on this world! :fred:
  18. sokolgs

Oleander and Fred Speculation Thread

Sounds cool, almost close, but no. They are fighting together, but Fred is going harder than she thinks they should, and yes, Olly suffers when Fred is going wild on their foe. Story Mode will tell why it is like so...
  19. sokolgs

Who Do You Main? (beta release)

I played not enough time, but can already say that i maining :arizona: and may be will go for :Tianhuo:. I also like:Paprika: and not afraid to learn her and play against. :oleander: and :Velvet: are my enemies. But i know i can be a zoner too, but have no idea which one i'm gonna choose.