• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows and Linux!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.1.6 (10.21.2021)

Search results

1. Candel

TFH: Airblock Blockstun feebdack

I learned about this a few months ago, and while this information is not common knowledge, I think that once it becomes more widespread knowledge, it will have an impact on the way this game is played, and therefore I think it’s important to at the very least bring to attention and discuss. 6As...
  2. Candel

Cancelling Launcher into Different Moves

Congrats! You've actually stumbled upon a pretty good technique that a lot of characters can utilize. You can often see high-level Velvet players doing launcher into Shatter B, and I've attached a couple of files that show how Arizona and Tianhuo can use this technique. I believe Oleander also...
  3. Candel

Plans for TFH at Combo Breaker 2020 (including community-funded international players)

I was already planning on going, and I will definitely support this once the time comes.
  4. Candel

(2020 Update) NEC© Locals officially in session, US Northeast players wanted!

I will totally attend if this becomes a thing
  5. Candel

9/25/18 - Candel's Thoughts on The Game's Balance, Important Features, and Community

Most people play in Pixel Lobbies later in the evenings, tends to be more populated on weekends but there's usually at least 10-20 people on around 10PM EST from my experience.
  6. Candel

9/25/18 - Candel's Thoughts on The Game's Balance, Important Features, and Community

(Just a word of advice, it is punishable. Just imagine you're punishing Pap command grab. You don't block it, instead you hit it with a delayed jump normal. It only hits close to the ground, so doing something like slightly delayed jump normal is a punish. If you're Ole, you can absolutely...
  7. Candel

I made a rambling video about all the stuff I think could be changed in the game, stuff I think is important to include in the future (before the game gets story mode/out of early access), and things our community could improve on. My description was too long to fit in YouTube's description...
  8. Candel

Tianhuo 4D j.A Is a bit silly. (And some thoughts on her Magic.)

A little addition/clarification, I actually learned that it's not truly 14f, it's more like... still 18f. j.A doesn't hit til its 5th active frame on crouchers when done immediately, so. Things are not AS ridiculous as I thought. But the 18f safe overhead that extends pressure and crosses up...
  9. Candel

Tianhuo 4D j.A Is a bit silly. (And some thoughts on her Magic.)

With the newest changes, Tianhuo's j.A has become a high-hitting move that doesn't have as low of a hitbox anymore. Before this change, most Tian players would use 4D j.B as a pressure tool. This made it a quick overhead, being 18f if inputted as fast as possible. 18f is pretty fast for an...
  10. Candel

Command Overlaps

If I posted this in the wrong forum section, I'm sorry. I couldn't find one for suggestions, so I figured here was a good place. Over the course of the last few days, I've run into a few scenarios where various command overlaps have wound up causing the wrong move to come out, usually costing...