• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows and Linux!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.1.6 (10.21.2021)

Search results

1. Rick Sanchez

Predator characters

According to the TV tropes character page, there are four predator characters in the game: a snake named Cuddles, a panther named Flopsie, a wolf named Fluffers, and a bear named Huggles. I searched all four of the names on this forum, and couldn't find anything. My brother has the game, and I...
  2. Rick Sanchez

Is the game ready for release?

I posted this video on Reddit, and most of the commenters were pointing out that the game doesn't look ready for release, unless it's an early access. What do you think?
  3. Rick Sanchez

TFH in animated form

There was previously a topic about a TFH cartoon series here, and I tried to post in it, but Mane6 got mad at me for posting in an old thread, and told me to start a new one, which I'm doing. After seeing the awesomeness that is the pony movie in theaters (seriously, if you're an Lawyer Friendly Equines fan...
  4. Rick Sanchez

Best creepypastas

Since every site deserves a creepypasta thread. So, what are your favorite creepypastas? Which ones scared you the most? Here are some of my favorites. The Portraits Bad Dream White With Red And here are some ones I discovered thanks to the Chilling Tales for Dark Nights audio series. I Told...
  5. Rick Sanchez

Lauren Faust - new project involving werecat?

Lauren Faust posted on her Twitter a few days ago, asking her fellow nerds advice on what to use to transform a werecat. (Not a full moon, like with a werewolf, since full moons are typically associated with wolves anyway.) The first tweet is here, though she posted some more tweets as replies...
  6. Rick Sanchez

What qualifies as an ungulate?

So, it seems that this game's definition of ungulate refers to creatures with hooves. Specifically, creatures of either the Artiodactyl or Perissodactyl groups. Thing is, ungulates are not a natural clade. Odd and even toed ungulates both evolved from different ancestors. And there are other...
  7. Rick Sanchez

Speculation on the goat

So, since they reached all their stretch goals, that means that not only is the goat going to end up in the final game, but the goat is going to have a personality and backstory as well. But the game devs have revealed very little about the character other than her ability to climb walls. We...
  8. Rick Sanchez

Playable predators

Sorry if there's already a thread for this (if there is, I couldn't find it), but anyways... I think I heard the developers in one of the streams talking about making the predators playable characters. They'll very likely be bosses throughout various levels, but I really like the idea of them...
  9. Rick Sanchez

Which sapient ungulate races would you like to see in Foenum?

Sorry if there's already a thread for this (if there is, I couldn't find it), but I'd love to see some tapirs. Lauren Faust and the other guys mentioned them in a livestream, and I think it'd be cool if they were modeled off of Aztecs, since the llamas resemble Incans.