• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows and Linux!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.1.6 (10.21.2021)

Search results

1. PixelGrip94

Dragon Ball FighterZ

I'm surprised that no one has been talking about this game since it's announcement. So I'm gonna go ahead and start my own thread about it. Personally, I'm super excited for this game. I've been waiting for a DBZ fighting game like this ever since I got into fighting games and everything I've...
  2. PixelGrip94

I Just Watched/Played/Listened To _____, Here Are My Thoughts

Just a little opinion thread about the most recent piece of media you've watched, played, or listened to and your opinion on it. Can apply to anything be it music, a tv show, a movie, a game, etc. For example: I saw Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 the other day and wow did I love it. Saw it in...
  3. PixelGrip94

Kingdom Hearts

I was curious to see if there were any KH specific threads but surprisingly found none. So here ya go: A thread to talk about anything Kingdom Hearts related be it opinions on news, hopes or fears of future KH games, opinions on any of the games already released, anything that relates towards...
  4. PixelGrip94

Game Quote

This is an idea that I got from a twitter post of someone that I follow that I thought would be pretty fun to do. The rules are quite simple, "Comment a line from a game you love and see if people can guess what game it's from". I'll go first: "A man chooses, a slave obeys" BEGIN!
  5. PixelGrip94

Halloween Costumes

Tis the season to be jolly! Not because of Christmas as most Wal-Marts and Targets would lead you to believe, but because of Halloween! Being that it is so close to this holiday, I felt that it'd be a good time to have a post for Halloween related stuff that anyone would like to discuss be it...
  6. PixelGrip94

Movies You...

...Hate that everyone else loves ...Love that everyone else hates Made in the same vein as the "Games You..." thread here Games You... Please, no opinion bashing. Let people speak their minds and give no ill will towards those with differing tastes.
  7. PixelGrip94

Movies Opinions Thread

Something pretty simple. Seen a movie and want to comment on it? Come on down! (Price is right theme plays) - Sausage Party Somewhat hit or miss. When it hit, it hit hard. When it missed, it was usually due to overusing the same joke. Used the f-word too much to the point of annoyance almost as...
  8. PixelGrip94

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Yay, another opinion thread! Because I haven't made enough of those yet! I got this from a picture someone posted on twitter and thought it'd be fun to do here. The rules are simple: Describe your favorite game and make it sound as s****y as possible. You can name the game at the end if you...
  9. PixelGrip94

This Post Is Overrated/Underrated

I enjoy hearing people's thoughts and opinions and why they feel they way they do about these things (provided the reasinine behind it makes sense). As a result, here's another opinion post I'm starting. Here's how it works: - Post a piece of media, be it TV series, game, movie, book, anything...
  10. PixelGrip94

TV Shows You Currently Watch

Kind of a random topic, but that's what the "Off-Topic" section is for :p Simple rules, say what shows you watch that are still on the air. You can include shows that are still playing reruns if you want, but it's not required. Lawyer Friendly Equines Gravity Falls Steven Universe The Daily Show