• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows and Linux!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.1.6 (10.21.2021)

Search results

1. Zenopo

We're at EVO BABY!

Daaaang, that's a huge boon for Them's Fightin Herds/Mane 6. Good on them, it's well deserved.
  2. Zenopo

OC: Fluffy

@BypenThynDragon Shorter, more stocky, different horns, to me it looks like a "punk" version of Velvet. Apologies, what I meant by the Fred comparison, was that both have specter like bodies, which are large, and having a more define head. Fair enough on her snapping, it's just she showed no...
  3. Zenopo

Random Art and Critique For Everyone!

If we are talking about the pics on those links, it could be for varies reasons. I for one think they look sub-par, despite it being better than what I can draw and since I'm no artist, I cannot say what you should or should not be doing, only that "This looks good or bad". I wish you luck in...
  4. Zenopo

OC: Fluffy

I assume the pic is that of the OC? If so, it doesn't seem very original in design, it looks like a palette swap Velvet with Oleander's Fred. I also think she snapped a bit to easily, at least for the level of "crazy" you have her at. I have little to no knowledge of this game's world, but find...
  5. Zenopo

Three quick questions.

Noted~ That sounds like quite the struggle, but dang did it seem like Lab Zero had everything under control. (As someone who hasn't played much Skullgirls or followed them to much.) Also kudos for them by dropping Publishers that didn't work out, typically Publishers drop Devs in this day of...
  6. Zenopo

Three quick questions.

I meant to say TFH now is in a similar state as Skullgirls was back when they were Kickstarted. I was unaware that they even had a publisher to have a "whole pile of crap" with. I assumed they were Indie from the start, I just now noticed on their Steam page that they have a Publisher that...
  7. Zenopo

Three quick questions.

Fair enough, I just assumed they had all the money they needed. I mean, Skullgirls got through alright and this game is in a pretty similar state as Skullgrils was, right? With how publisher's are today, I can only hope Humble proves to be a good one, though I heard they teamed up with IGN for...
  8. Zenopo

Three quick questions.

Thanks for the reply, yours to Tribble. As for 2.) That's all well and fine, but I meant it like; I thought going on Kickstarter and reaching your goal meant not going to a publisher and staying Independent? It's great how Humble has been supporting TFH and hope they end up being a great...
  9. Zenopo

Three quick questions.

Ahh, that would make sense. Thanks for that.
  10. Zenopo

Three quick questions.

1.) What is going on with all this Velvet on the site? 2.) Why did Mane6 partner up with Humble Bundle? This question was most likely answered somewhere, but I couldn't find it. 3.) How well has Humble Bundle been as a publisher(?)?
  11. Zenopo

[OC] - The Cataphracts & Additional Lore

@Arima Now it's ready for battle. The first one more so.
  12. Zenopo

Tianhuo Alternate Skin

I would call this a palette than a skin.
  13. Zenopo

[OC] - The Cataphracts & Additional Lore

Lore/back-story aside, I'm not a fan of including more "normal" animals. However if they were to be in the game, given that they are militarized, make (or suggest that) their fighting style is with weapons, like one hump being a tank cannon and the other being a mortar with a chest piece that's...
  14. Zenopo

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

@ty4brawl And now I know why would want someone's OC in a game and agree that this chat did wander off-topic. Though I don't have anything to give outside of feebdack, since I cannot draw to save my life. This thread says it's for those who can't draw, yet I still feel my "work" (cause I have...
  15. Zenopo

@_Vidz_ You're welcome. Word of caution, try to be less sensitive while using the internet. If what I said was enough to paint me a bad image, I can't imagine how disgusting the rest of the internet looks for you. <- Not a jab. I doubt the other people felt the same as you, since I never even...
  16. Zenopo

Some Youtube Memetages?

I believe in the notion of timing being key to comedy. Some of the memes used are good, others feel thrown in or not timed properly. I will just be touching on the times on when I feel meme's are being used effectively. (IMO) 0:18 0:19 1:04 1:33 1:47 1:53 2:27 would have been if it was synced up...
  17. Zenopo

@_Vidz_ Your drawing is perfectly fine and I don't have anything against you o.O That's quite the assumption for us virtually never talking to one another. Like how I can assume you are not truly thankful for my comment, since you didn't reply to it (unless you did recently), but bring it up...
  18. Zenopo

And he's not even your character or an iconic character like Peacock from Skullgirls :O Odd.
  19. Zenopo

You reeeeally want him in the game >.>
  20. Zenopo

Enma's Art

It's like a different person drew each one, I like the style used for the pink one.