Question & Answer

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
The ability to change your character color in the pixel lobby.

If you could add anything to TFH but Mane6 will yell at you for coming up with the idea what will add?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Custom backgrounds to fight on where you could just put any picture you wanted as the bg, or you could even allocate a whole folder to that so you could have it be random.

Have you ever heard about a game called Monster Rancher?
if not I will give a quick explanation. It is a game where you take data from cd's to make a monster that has a main type ans a sub type. think like the pokemon mixer stuff. you take the monster and train its stats to either take it to fight in tournaments or go exploring.
That was a really short explanation but it should give you enough information to answer my next question.
Do you think that Somebody could make another game like that without infringing on any copyright or intellectual property?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I love Monster Rancher back when I was younger. It always frustrated me that my monster kept dying before beating the game and have to start over again.
As for the question sure I would say it's possible to make a similar game to Monster Rancher but it wouldn't be our Monster Rancher though.

Whatever happened to Monster Rancher?

Reactions: Cinnamaldehyde

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Nintendo got it and made some terrible games for the ds. they were based around the circus and you didn't even get monsters by putting games in to your ds. Or at least that is what I understand. Wikipedia probably has a better answer.

What is a game you thought was main stream but it turned out wasn't? or the opposite would be funny too.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Epic Mickey...for some reason, it never truly caught on and Oswald has yet to be in any new games by far.

Any big events or tournaments that TFH will be taking part in this year?

Reactions: Lanxide

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
To get a full-time non-3rd shift retail job and gain forklift experience.

Is there any chance that someone will set up a TFH tournament for the HAHCon livestreams next month?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
This is the first time I've check the forums in like a month. I'm usually active here.

With TFH being at combo breaker. Do you think the playerbase increase?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
just a couple close groups, a sub group of an old sub group, and the Fightin' Foenatics.

Should I get back into playing TFH before story mode so I can do real combos when I make videos about it?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I feel like it is my turn to answer but you two also know my answer to that...
But I will say, the last time I played was 10/30/2018.

Are you prepared to get really hype for Goat when that comes? Also, do you think the Mane6 could have worked on Goat while they were having problems working on the story mode?

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
If Goat is what I think she's going to be then I will be happy. According to my sources Goat will be worked on post-1.0 after the first part of story releases.

If you could have anything added to the pixel lobbies, what would it be?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
When I was in Hawaii I tried dragon fruit and lychee. They were both quite nice. I liked the lychee more and cant think of a way to describe the flavor. The dragon fruit tasted like a mild kiwi.

How would you describe your "luck" in all things?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
A few, but one I will talk about is Overwatch. I just like it a lot, even though most of the games I play are filled with clueless and or toxic people. I play for the one out of ten games that are actually good.

What is your favorite starter Pokemon from any of the games?

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
You answer the question that was asked in the post before yours and you asked a question of your own for the next person to answer making it an endless loop of questions being asked and answered.

What's for dinner?