I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Still need to see a playthrough of that game, but I'll watch the movie

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I recommend playing or watching a let's play of Detective Pikachu, the story is good and there are plenty of funny scenes :)

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Not hyped still for that movie, i however am hyped for the Pokémon Direct tomorrow at 3 pm

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Sobble and Scorbunny for me since i'm getting both versions, so excited!!! :ollielove:

Kittens

Feb 5, 2018
I love all three so much! I'll have to wait on the evolutions before I even consider picking one, honestly.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I loved the evolutions for the previous partner Pokémon so i'm pretty sure i will love more than one in this gen too

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
I’ve heard rumors that the water one has a Nessie influenced evolution so there may be a cryptid theme going on.

Last edited:

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I'm just hoping that the game itself wouldn't cost as much as a regular Switch game. But I'm going for the chimp either way.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
We will see the coming months and it's definitely going to cost 60 euro if not more. I wonder if there will be special editions again

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Depends on how they play, i didn't evolve my Torracat further for example in one of my playthroughs and i have every partner Pokémon stage on level 100

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I stopped watching the Pokémon dubs long ago so, i don't know how terrible the voices etc are now.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Unless voice acting is a thing, there won't be accents in the games. As for the anime though, we will see how they do it in Japan, maybe they will get actors who can speak in the accents. Can't speak for the dubs since those are handled by Pokémon Company International. Voice acting in the games would be interesting to see though

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
I mean the voices that fans are giving the protagonist in memes and such. That’s what he’s referring to.

Lurk

Feb 17, 2018
So with the region being based off of the UK, I wonder if we’ll be getting a dragon type eeveelution...

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Unless voice acting is a thing, there won't be accents in the games. As for the anime though, we will see how they do it in Japan, maybe they will get actors who can speak in the accents. Can't speak for the dubs since those are handled by Pokémon Company International. Voice acting in the games would be interesting to see though
I'm hoping that the English VAs will be doing something for the movie though, even if it's just saying the name over and over.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Not gonna watch the movie dubbed so can't say, i dropped the dub long ago when it went downhill

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Nice, someone also made the Gameboy style title screen. I prefer those creations over those that have sadly been made already

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
That doesn't surprise me in the slightest honestly, i am proud of knowing all the Pokémon by name hehe :)

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I saw that the other day. Definitely me, having memorized all of them. ;3

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I hope E3 will give us a new trailer, i want some more Sword & Shield news to keep things going

SmokeRulz

Where there is smoke, there is fire!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Nope, it won't be at E3. As expected, they're doing a Pokemon Direct right before E3, on June 5th, 6AM PT / 9PM ET.

There's also some kind of business-related press conference tomorrow, but I doubt that's going to be too interesting, what with a Direct around the corner.