Community Discord Server

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
Hey there everyone, Cam here, QA for Mane6.

For a little while now I've had a bit of a community Discord group together for people who are interested in TFH and would like to play some other games in the meantime with other like-minded people.

This server is also the Official Server for TFH!

All levels of skill are welcomed, and players from all games are welcomed as well! Only thing required is an interest in TFH!

Be SURE to read the rules section of the server once you have joined! You will start in the rules section and need to move over to one of the three picnic-discussion rooms for general talk.

Discord

Last edited:

Oscarglez93

The best mid tier you'll encounter
Feb 3, 2016
I welcome all the new people, be warned that the enviroment of the chat is not the same as the forums so expect a lot different attitudes and content.

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
Guess it's not stickied & the last post was over 2 1/2 years ago.
The part up top that says "strictly non-official" is why it isn't stickied. It isn't official for many reasons, but it is still a place where we exist.

And please do not necropost, I know you are very new to the forums, but there was no need to post in this thread as you can just join the discord.

Reactions: Yeena

indie_animator

Mar 10, 2018
Bay Area, CA
tangerinepop.com
The part up top that says "strictly non-official" is why it isn't stickied. It isn't official for many reasons, but it is still a place where we exist.

And please do not necropost, I know you are very new to the forums, but there was no need to post in this thread as you can just join the discord.
Interesting that there are many reasons it is unofficial. I will trust that is fine.
Hm, wasn't my intention to necropost. I was curious about the Discord & figured I'd post in this topic.
Not sure which topics not to post in, but I specialize in doing what people want.
I try to post as little as possible, so it should be fine from here.

Thanks for the info & taking the time to communicate with me.

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
Interesting that there are many reasons it is unofficial. I will trust that is fine.
It is in fact fine, it is mentioned to be unofficial because I don't want people just taking anything I say as meaning "This is what Mane 6 thinks!" and throwing a bunch of garbage PR at us. It's the same as simply stating that the opinions expressed belong to the individual stating them and does not represent the company as whole. Unfortunately it needs to be stated a lot because people tend to gloss over parts like that.

Reactions: indie_animator