Question & Answer

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Well, if something is round, anything on it is going to go around it regardless of direction. So I guess round is any direction you want it to be? (If I understood the question correctly).

Did you pet a doggo today?
upload_2018-1-19_11-23-53.jpeg

Yeena

local forum predator npc
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
straight outta wawa
twitch.tv
I think it'd depend on what you were hunting and why? It's a popular sport where I'm at, and though I've never went, I've considered it myself. For a couple reasons, actually: one is that I like the idea of hunting my own meat, knowing where it came from and that it would be treated as humanely as possible; the other is population control — deer, for example, are so overpopulated that they'd most likely die on the grill of someone's car if they didn't meet a hunter's rifle. Coyotes and other "pests" are a problem around here too. They don't bother me, but I can see why someone who has a home in a wooded area, especially if they have pets or children, would be concerned— though coyotes tend to be pretty shy.

I don't understand hunting for trophies, really, but hunting and using the meat/hide/etc.? I get that, and can even find something appealing about it.

Whew. Bit of a rant there. Anyway.

How was your day?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
The camaraderie, the peacefulness of being in nature combined with the fun of the hunt itself. It's a unique kind of relaxing and also very stimulating at the same time. I've done hunting as a means of pest control more than anything else. Like, hunting wild boars or other pests, so it's not so much just. "Let's go kill a stag for some jerky." But, each to their own I suppose.

Sniped (like a boar) haha.

Boring af (as usual). But I've got some good games to play later (Katawa Shoujo). Plus,
Screen Shot 2018-01-20 at 14.20.15.png

Black or blue ink?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnamaldehyde

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Marvel. I hate Batman with a passion, along with DC's whole emo thing.

What's the appeal of American football? It looks kind of boring.

Reactions: Tox

QuoteMarks

This is a bug.
Nov 23, 2017
I'm sure I've played one but it's been so long I don't remember the name.

Do you prefer freezing cold winters or blazing hot summers?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
I honestly wouldn't consider myself good at any fighting games that I've played.

Are you a follower or a leader?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Nah, I don't thing so. The story's over, it's pointless to continue it.

Can you remove my wisdom teeth?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Yes, when I was a young lad. Being the hyperactive toddler I was, I ran into a cabinet made of some hard material (I don't think it was steel, but it wasn't plastic either) and busted one of my main forehead veins open. I still have a scar from the wound, which needed stitches. I don't remember the injury bothering me much though. I remember my mother had to tell me to stop running around right after we got back from the hospital. Apparently it took a lot to keep kid Mage down. That was actually the only time I remember being in a hospital.

Forgive the long post, but there are a few things I wish to respond to.
Nah, I don't thing so. The story's over, it's pointless to continue it.

Can you remove my wisdom teeth?
If you're a do-it-yourself type, you could always remove them at home with a pair of pliers. My father claims to have done that for some of his wisdom teeth when he was young and in the U.S. Navy. Granted, I would strongly recommend against doing so, but... just saying.
Because things change. Summer ends.

Do you think we'll ever see a continuation to gravity falls?
I think it's unlikely to be done, but I strongly believe it's possible storywise. There seems to be evidence of the villain surviving, especially in the ARG.

What is a career you strongly admire? I'm not referring to a career you aspire to achieve, per se, but rather one which you greatly respect or consider noble.

Reactions: Lanxide and Tox

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
The longest time I was away from home with my whole family was around 3 days or so I believe. We drove cross country to transport/visit my brother on several such occasions.
However, counting times I was away from home without any of my family around, I can only think of once, and it was for about 5 or 6 hours. I don't get out of the house much, especially... unsupervised.

If upon death you were given one of these two options, which would you choose?
A) You are reincarnated as an entirely new person, born into a new family at the instant of your death with no knowledge of your previous life.
B) You go back in time to relive your entire life, but with the wisdom and memories gained from your previous life so that you can change how your life progresses. (However, you have to relearn motor skills and things like reading, so you aren't a child genius).

Delusional Dreamer

Dreamer of Delusional Dreams
Sep 29, 2016
The Moon.
steamcommunity.com
B, absolutely. Even if I learn nothing else from this point on there's so much I can already do! Think of the people you could help and the things you could do! I probably wouldn't be superman or anything and I'd have a relatively small impact on the world, but little things like just knowing who I am and what I want to do sooner would be amazing, even if I can't start right away. With that sort of knowledge you probably couldn't stop 9/11, the Boston Marathon Bombing, or something else big (though you could try, but I bet that'd just land you in a bit of trouble on how you knew about it) and instead it'd be the little things. Right now I know about the small things I regret and things other people regret and I could do my best to help with those sorts of things. I could make a Bucket List for what I couldn't change before and can change now.

What is your biggest regret?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
Quiting piano lessons. Every time I think about how well I would be playing and all the sht I could do creatively if I'd taken it seriously...my heart tears it's own eyes out in despair v.v I could be so expressive!! The things I coulda done :'(

Sometimes I regret quitting karate too cuz I'd be hyper good by now. But I still know taekwondo and some other things pretty comfortably, so that suffices

What about you?

Mage

A Normal Person
Feb 26, 2017
Oblivion
Eh, I guess it was my scoring on the U.S's SAT test. It wasn't amazing or anything, but I did all right. I'm not too proud of it though, because it's just cause and effect. I put effort into studying, I did well as a result.

Are there any words or phrases your parents/guardian figures banned you from saying as a child, even if those words/phrases are not traditionally considered swears or curses?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
They didnt like me saying "what the?" At the time it made no sense to me. But, looking back, I guess they felt there was an implied fbomb?

Do you use the train often?

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I've only ever used a train once to go visit my brother up north. I actually enjoyed it. Yeah it was a long ride, but the sears were spacious and comfortable and I had plenty of ways to use up the time.

Favorite way to travel?