Question & Answer

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Nothing beats an old fashion whoopass

Do you find cringe videos or stories amusing?
If so what was the last cringe video or story you've watched/read?

Reactions: Tox

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
As much as I hate to say it: probably Peacock. She'd fit the atmosphere of the game well with her cartoony anti-hero angle. Plus, her ranged capabilities would make her an interesting, albeit annoying, opponent.

Who do you most and least like to fight against in Skullgirls and why?

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
I like to fight against Filia because I know basic counter attacks and I hate to fight against Peacock because you could literally have picked the game up 5 minutes ago and beat everyone in a lobby. (PROVEN)

Who is your favorite fictional character?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I'm gonna have to say Ciel from MELTY BLOOD/Tsukihime. Her backstory is very interesting and makes her a complex character as far as her decisions and how she acts. Also, she is pretty cute and likes curry. And we have the same birthday. and she has cool boots...

Who is your favorite OC? It can't be one of your own or one of your IRL friend's.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Nyx from Past Sins, I suppose? Or Fluffle Puff maybe? Some stories feature OCs (or versions of OCs) that I like, like 'Milking the Milkmare's Milky Way, and Glamour from 'A Change in Fashion'. Oh, and can't forget Ebony/Chrysalis (no, not THAT Chrysalis) from 'A Voice Among the Strangers' and 'A Stranger Among the Voices'.

Got a popular character which you dislike?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
{-- Ms Fortune from Skullgirls ^o^
I really like the way her character is designed; aesthetically and mechanically. She is the funnest character for me to play as because you can take her head off and essentially become 2 fighters at once! I've loved this kinda puppet tactics. Plus, she's real punny which is fun :3

First fighting game you ever played?

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
Man so many choices to pick from.
I would have to say Peacock from Skullgirl. Even though I never played the game but I do find all of her animation interesting to watch because how her animation was inspired by the classic Disney cartoons which you don't see a lot of these days.

First fighting game you ever played?
Thanks Tox for the ninja.
First game I remember playing was Mortal Kombat 2 on the PlayStation 1.
Good times.

What are you hype for that s coming out?

Last edited:

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I'll spare you the predictable answer of 'TFH'. For something coming out in the next few months, hmmmmm....

Maybe Crackdown 3, and Sea of Thieves? Both of those I plan to co-op with my friend, and the latter game is something I only really got interested in the last few days. I think it comes out early 2018. Honestly, there isn't much coming out in the remainder of the year I want to play. I WOULD like to try out Destiny 2, but they've yet to release Destiny 1 on PC (and it sure looks like it'll never happen), and I think RDR2 doesn't come out until Spring 2018.

Someone you don't know punches you in the face. What do?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Assuming they punched me with their right arm, I grab their right wrist with my right hand. Pivot step in front of them keeping their right arm extended and throw them to the ground (I could not do this to large people).

What game do you think deserves a sequel?

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Enslaved: Oddessy to the West. Very underrated game. The combat was flawed, but the storytelling and world building was phenomenal.

What's for dinner?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I might like it more if I ate it more often. But I think it is okay, I'm not much of a fish person.

How old were you when you found out about Santa?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I was about 17 when I figured out its impossible for ONE MAN to do all that work. Little known fact is that each neighbourhood has its own designated 'Santa' who delivers to that area. Santa isnt one. He is many. He is everywhere and anyone O.O

Were you aware that your cat once video called me?
(I played along, to be friendly, but they seemed drunk so i kept things clearly platonic.)

AtmaDragoon

Posts at Glacial Speed
Backers' Beta Tester
There've been a couple times, yeah. The one that immediately came to mind though was when I got stung for the first time.

It was during an out-of-state trip to a summer camp kinda deal. It was around late afternoon, and I was walking and talking around the camp buildings with an acquaintance I'd made over the first few days when I felt this sort of...wispy brushing feeling against my knee. I had enough time to look down, seeing a bee writhing on the ground and some tiny speck of...something fall from where I'd felt that odd sensation.

And then PAIN.

It hurt so bad, and I was immediately in tears. I can remember sitting in the lobby for a good while with my mother and a couple other friends providing emotional support while I clamped an ice pack to my wound, with little avail. Even when I couldn't feel my knee from the numbing cold anymore, that piercing pain seemed to persist unaffected. It was unrelenting, lasting well through the night, preventing me from finding the solace of sleep's embrace. I'm still not sure why that bee decided to assault me with its life -- my best guess is we had been walking over some sort of bee burrow in the ground perhaps, as I do recall there being a hole nearby, and I simply must have been the closer target/one who physically walked on it -- but it has thankfully also been the only time I've ever been stung. It is my sincere hope that it remains as such.

Uh...hm. What do you feel is your greatest accomplishment thus far? Or if you prefer: what do you feel most proud of to this day?

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
I make electronic music and one of my co-workers djs a slot on a local radio station. He asked me about my music, so I gave him a cd with 12 of my best songs on it. He liked it and asked me if he could play some on his show. I said yes and he played 2 of my songs on the radio. mind you it is a local station and it was on late so I doubt many people heard it. But knowing that my music has been on the radio is probably my greatest accomplishment. it is much more rewarding than my YouTube video with 14,000 views. that one is more confusing than rewarding.
One of the songs he played. I don't remember what other song he played but here is my Bandcamp.
in looking this up I just found out that somebody made a rip-off of my video...
weird,proof.png

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. Have you ever been copied?

Tox

Ms. Fortune is best pone
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 6, 2016
NSW, Australia
steamcommunity.com
I have done this many times (thankfully). I remember the last time I fell over laughing was over this video (which conjoins to the other question well. laughs for all!)

Has anything ever exploded near you?

Reactions: Lanxide

PixelGrip94

Games, Movies, Music, & Ponies!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The best thing I can think of is when an boiled egg exploded in my mouth when I bit into it after microwaving it for 30 seconds. If you're talking about an actual explosion, none come to mind for me as of yet.

Besides TFH and the Lawyer Friendly Equines Movie, what are you most looking forward to in the near future?

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
MMMBop, still trying to understand what it's about after all this time.

Has any of the Beta Testers posted a video of the TFH gameplay yet or is that not allowed?