Recent content by Zocarik

1. Zocarik

Backerkit Surveys going out!

What is the Add-Ons page about? Are we adding more money? I could chip in another ten bucks.
  2. Zocarik

Shipping Thread!

I called the ship Shub-Niggurath for three reasons: 1: Fred is an Eldritch Abomination, and Oleander is sorta like a cultist. and Shubby is the closest to a loving EA in the mythos 2: Shubby was, in some entries in the Cthulhu Mythos and related works, one of the only outer gods that had...
  3. Zocarik

Shipping Thread!

Using the naming system CharacterAxCharacterB is boring, and some of the portmanteau couple names are award. So I am going to try to come up with snappy, fun names instead. I tried to base all of these on some aspect of their abilities, anatomy, or lore. I will explain the logic behind a...
  4. Zocarik

A case for Paprikia's and Tianhuo's Magic

You're not upset that some of us want to have discussions on the lore right? I wasn't trying to start anything with the lore threads I have made; I simply wanted to have some fun with the parts I can play around with so far.
  5. Zocarik

Implications of Oleander's Extra Eyes

In an earlier stream, there was a bit of gameplay where Oleander did an air attack and went Eldritch. Her mane turned into a bunch of combat tentacles, and she grew two extra eyes as all her eyes turned white. (I could not find a pic or a .gif. If anyone can find one, thank you). For fun, what...
  6. Zocarik

Ideas on non-backers & backers-only alternate palettes

Each fighter should have a palette that is an homage to a character of the same type from other games. Example: Velvet is all about keeping the foe at a bit of a distance. Peacock (Skullgirls) is all about keeping her distance and controlling her opponent's options by keeping them far away with...
  7. Zocarik

Fan Made Music

This thread should be taken to the fan creations section, not the general section.
  8. Zocarik

(Hypothetical) If you could have any one person or one band create music for Them's Fightin Herds...

I fully believe in the skills of the team's musicians, but in the realm of hypothetical ideas? I have a list. [edit}although I know this will not happen, Koji Kondo, the guy who composed Midna's Lament in The Legend of Zelda Twi-light Princess would be on my dream list for this game for any...
  9. Zocarik

Tian and Pom: friends after the game ends

Tianhuo built her entire life philosophy after balancing the ferocity of the predator with the strength of the herd's guardian. Pom's puppies are basically living embodiments of Tianhuo's ideals. They are ferocious predators who use that ferocity in the service and protection of the pack/herd...
  10. Zocarik

Pom's Pups: which are which?

Woof: as he issues the orders to the others with his barks, he is Pom's active puppy, the beta of their little pack, right behind Alpha Pom. Tuft: One magic puppy. Received his name for his habit of bringing tufts of grass or weeds to Pom after digging them up. He is the most eager to dig, so he...
  11. Zocarik

The Mystery of The High Plains

Perhaps each of the regions that we have seen is a nation, but smaller and less prosperous than the central Fœnum civilization. The lesser nations pay the larger one tribute in the form of sending citizens for its army and receive political guidance, magic, and protection in exchange. The...
  12. Zocarik

Your own Intro/Outro dialouge

Arizona's lines to the others As there is not enough information about the goat, I will not write dialogue with Goat. Intro with Velvet: Fancy oats 'n' ice won't help you, sissy girl. Self: "Impersonatin' varmint. I won't let you sully my good name." "Ha! Like I'd let a copy like you win."...
  13. Zocarik

Them's Fightin' Herds: Clans & Factions

Sorry predators, it was late when I wrote these I love cute foxes Thrilling hunt dances in blood Survive, feast, and thrive
  14. Zocarik

Excuse my ignorance. What does GOAT mean in internet slang? I have never encountered it before? Liked the haiku
  15. Zocarik

I must express my views in haiku. Decision too tough Cast be too cute and fluffy Choice is too painful Honor and Balance Flame appeals to my senses Longma has appeal Purity and Cute Hidden strength grows within her Pom and pack inspire Hugs and playful pain Love seeks release and return...