1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. 26.6.18: Situation update

Current Early Access Patch: 8-18-2018

Zadok
Last Activity:
Nov 26, 2018 at 7:52 PM
Birthday:
January 25

Zadok

Planeswalker of Søvengård, Male, from Washington, US

Look's like Vannamelon took a crack at TFH... And had some funny results. XD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEJBWx0lX3s Jun 18, 2018

Zadok was last seen:
Nov 26, 2018
  • There are no messages on Zadok's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 25
    Howdy, howdy everyone.

I'm just some guy from the Evergreen state, that does art stuff, play games and the such.

I see myself as a casual gamer... Though, that doesn't I won't give my all in the games I play.

Truth be told I don't play many fighting games, with the exception of a few of them. Super Smash Bros and Tatsunoko vs Capcom to name a few... And Them's Fightin' Herds soon to be added to the list. XD

Any way, as for the art stuff I prefer doing traditional artwork, ie pen, pencil, paper. I do some photography as well. Most pics that I take are environment, event, object and cosplay related.

You'll likely see my TFH stuff here or on my Deviant Art page, among the rest of the artstuff that I do.

Hope ya'll enjoy my stuff, hope to see ya game side and hope to have a good fight!

Signature

Personal quotes

The things we do show people what we are capable of, so we don't have to hide anymore.

Life is very precious, but extremely fragile. Treasure it and keep it safe, because you only get one.

Imagination is the greatest tool that God gave to humans.