Recent content by xCROOKEDx

1. xCROOKEDx

Super Smash Brothers

Weren't those leaks about a Sm4sh port, rather than a new game? Unless there was a new leak that I don't know about...
  2. xCROOKEDx

Preorder and cost?

I thought the backer's discount was the $12 early bird tier? Either way, I'd expect $15 or $20, as those seem like equilibrium amounts for small/indie fighters.
  3. xCROOKEDx

Koihime Enbu

Yea, that trailer is not good :p:D The game itself is pretty fun though. The bug I was having cleared up on it's own (not quite sure how, but I'm not complaining), so I was playing a bit earlier. There's not more there than most other fighting games, and is almost directly comparable to SFIV in...
  4. xCROOKEDx

Koihime Enbu

Koihime Enbu was released today. It's got a pretty fantastic soundtrack, but I can't say much about the gameplay, as I'm having a bug where the game will randomly jump between 30 and 60 fps. Which kind of sucks.
  5. xCROOKEDx

Surviving Future Singularities

It might also be like this: (I recommend everyone play DeathSmiles. Pretty darn good game with fantastic music)
  6. xCROOKEDx

so...... why manesix did that?

No, Fhtgn's face isn't in the Book of Lore. Looking back in the posts, it HAS been shown before, but only in a sketch here.
  7. xCROOKEDx

so...... why manesix did that?

They also showed off Fred's actual face with the PRSGN.rylh, which I don't think has been done yet. So yea, it was pretty interesting. I wonder if the glitched backgrounds still exist in the tactical folder... XP
  8. xCROOKEDx

Um... What is this Ob3y thing?

So the morse code is loosely based on r'lyehian. R'lyehian - CthulhuWiki
  9. xCROOKEDx

It's a modem dial tone, though not a traditional one.
  10. xCROOKEDx

Perhaps... 27.27.27.33.7594.7594.5 216.216.216.34.1711247.1711247.10
  11. xCROOKEDx

I think we all just need to chill out and listen to the gentle sound of brain control. On a less spammy note, I'm interested in digging through some website source code once I get on my actual computer. Edit: the background here has changed to this...
  12. xCROOKEDx

I, for one, accept our new robotic overlords. for(Account usr : accountSet){ usr.initOrder66(); }
  13. xCROOKEDx

FTFY, though I don't know why you'd need to change drive directories to shut down a computer :p
  14. xCROOKEDx

Koihime Enbu

Koihime Enbu, a fighting game in the Koihime series, is coming out (in the west?) on the 19 for PC, PS4, & PS3. Anyone going to play? It actually seems really solid. :p Steampunk Linkle: Save 20% on Koihime Enbu on Steam Gameplay Demo:
  15. xCROOKEDx

What was the last game you played?

Quantum Moves (which y'all should download and play to help scientists design quantum computers).