Recent content by WindBreaker

1. WindBreaker

New Soundtrack Availability

You're a strange person. I mentioned those youtubers because they've used the same name for years, they use their faces in their videos, and several of them have taken action in public events. Please define exactly what "reactionary" means. It sound like it just means "anyone who at least...
  2. WindBreaker

Backer Status forum privileges

It's one of the tricky things about backing crowdfunding projects that have a long time horizon before they get to the 1.0 release, isn't it? I have at least three other games I've backed. I played one, am waiting to play another, and the third has yet to be publicly released. Still, welcome...
  3. WindBreaker

New Soundtrack Availability

Any idea why RainbowCrash88 has been changing his name over the years? It used to be RainbowCrash88, then it was RC88, and now he changed it to Stuart Ferguson. I'm pretty sure it's the same person as back then. If it weren't for the old songs being what they were, he would never have been...
  4. WindBreaker

Skullgirls

I'm trying to get back into different fighting games, including Skullgirls. I was never very good at most fighting games, but my problem with skullgirls right now is that the final boss of story mode feels more like a stage hazard than a character. It's frustrating, and I just can't seem to have...
  5. WindBreaker

Crowdfunded games

That's the person, yeah. I made a few comments around her DeviantArt and sent her a few messages. Their private messaging system seems like a hot steaming load of garbage, since I can't seem to find the message history for a conversation. Just go to the various Coin photos and see some of the...
  6. WindBreaker

Move List Reference Sheets

Will the character's move lists be available outside the game as a reference sheet? I'd prefer to be able to practice moves without having to pause the game to check the in-game move list over and over. I know there's another thread, but I didn't want to necro it. This wasn't answered in the...
  7. WindBreaker

Popular YouTubers Playing?

As long as it's from one of the youtube gaming channels that actually looks into the basics of the game before they talk about it, I think it'll be good. I've often seen people talk about a game and make very, very basic mistakes in it because they really don't know what they're doing...
  8. WindBreaker

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

The Humble Partnership, rotating the game around the fighting game circuit community, and getting a cross-promotional deal with three very well-known fighting game franchises is a fantastic start to a game launch. But there's timing to consider. I don't want to rain on the parade too hard, but...
  9. WindBreaker

Is TFH going to be discounted for the first week like many games on steam do?

Most of those games with the discount are also made by well-established development studios, not a group of fans gone professional.
  10. WindBreaker

Is TFH going to be discounted for the first week like many games on steam do?

I don't think Bundles usually have newer games in them. It'll probably show up in one eventually, but not for the first 6 months to a year.
  11. WindBreaker

Crowdfunded games

I've backed a handful of things with crowdfunding. Some of which were before I made accounts on IndieGoGo and Kickstarter, so I have to refer to them by memory. Skullgirls (So Main 6 could get access to the engine) Them's Fighting Herds AI War 2 There were also a couple of non-gaming things...