Recent content by Whitetail

1. Whitetail

PLOT TWISTS!

No Pom, you ARE the demons
  2. Whitetail

What will TFH be rated?

Oleander gets extra eyes in an animation but she doesn't turn inside out and become a flowing fountain of gore with cleavage. I don't think anyone was too rustled over Teen Titans There's plenty of games with more dark ideas and stuff but so long as it's more constrained to cartoon violence...
  3. Whitetail

What will TFH be rated?

I'm just saying good luck sneaking this into an E rating
  4. Whitetail

What will TFH be rated?

Skullgirls has a distinctly higher amount of cartoon gore, horrifying shapeshifting monsters disguised as nuns and in general dark imagery in comparison to TFH
  5. Whitetail

Roguelikes

Never really saw why people liked them so much tbh, people often act like I'm speaking heresy when I say I don't think they're particularly good or well written. The only one I played was the first one and while I did play it a bit I was always left feeling dissapointed from how excited I was...
  6. Whitetail

What was the last game you played?

Never played it myself but I know there's like a million mods/versions of it - maybe there's one that'd be a bit easier for you to grasp, I know like vanilla it's almost incomprehensible from the ASCII interface to just the shear amount of information presented on screen Nah actually I didn't...
  7. Whitetail

The single player was really good and creative tbh like, it's the sort of thing Nintendo should be experimenting more with instead of developing whatever iteration of "new super mario bros" they're at now if they want to actually breath life into platforming again like Mario Galaxy had done
  8. Whitetail

Oh yeah the art direction holds up really well and still looks gorgeous, really the only complaint there is how weird and unnatural it looks when Professor K starts talking, but I mean that's pretty much the time. The trick system is kinda unwieldy but not necessarily bad, it just kinda feels...
  9. Whitetail

I've been playing Jet Set Radio since it was given out on steam for free, really enjoying the art and atmosphere and just general direction of the game The game design feels kinda dated but I mean, this is stuff that Tony Hawk would try to rip off later and totally fail at so I can really...
  10. Whitetail

(Hypothetical) If you could have any one person or one band create music for Them's Fightin Herds...

You literally didn't read the thread (Hypothetical) If you could have any one person or one band create music for Them's Fightin Herds... (Hypothetical) If you could have any one person or one band create music for Them's Fightin Herds... (Hypothetical) If you could have any one person or one...
  11. Whitetail

Do You Think Retro Style/8-Bit Platformers Are Overdone?

I can deal with overscan I don't wanna go back to fuzzy city, pixel art looks fine when you can see the individual pixels It's not like CRTV really hides the look much at all (yes I know this is just simulated but getting good pics of CRTVs is hard anymore)
  12. Whitetail

Pokken

Considering it's Namco working with Gamefreak/PokemonCompany I'd hope they coud afford to spend more than bare minimum on voice acting.... If they got paid at all Half the story VA's sound like they just grabbed whatever unpaid intern they could find around the office The advisor's voice acting...
  13. Whitetail

What song are you listening to right now?

Just one of my favorite video game themes
  14. Whitetail

Final Fantasy

Some of the best race designs were in FFTA imo Also it's pretty much the only game I like Nu Mou in, I think it was where they originated too? But idk FF is big on reusing things over and over even though they're thematically different so there may have been in games before it