Recent content by WereWeasel42

1. WereWeasel42

Word Association Game

Crisp
  2. WereWeasel42

Question & Answer

I really like the work of Sabrina Cotugno. She has a webcomic called Glass Scientists (Chapter I) it’s about a society of mad scientists in Victoria era London, and their leader, the apparently impeccably perfect Dr. Jekyll who “Hyde”s a secret. It’s fantastic. She was also a storyboard...
  3. WereWeasel42

Question & Answer

Zoom staring Tim Allen. Greatest film of the 2000s. Who’s your favorite sell out actor? (Actor who is or was in seemingly everything. Morgan Freeman, George Lopez etc.)
  4. WereWeasel42

Word Association Game

Overseas
  5. WereWeasel42

Question & Answer

No, she just has a bad laugh. Lots of people have bad laughs. It doesn’t make them evil! Are you looking forward to anything on TV?
  6. WereWeasel42

Word Association Game

Smile
  7. WereWeasel42

TFH Main Theme Petition

The menu theme is so good I'd listen to it for hours.
  8. WereWeasel42

Vote for your favorite ungulate! [Early Access Edition]

I used to be eh about Oleander but when the voice lines came out and it was KEITH FERGUSON as Fred I fell in love with them and their dynamic.
  9. WereWeasel42

Question & Answer

Camooflage. Favorite Tina pallet?
  10. WereWeasel42

Oleanders life between BoL and game

I always assumed she left the Woodlands. I don’t know why I thought that was canon, I can’t find anything about it now that I'm looking for it, but I always sort of assumed she’s was eventually banished and then wandered around while Fred taught her how to fight.
  11. WereWeasel42

Question & Answer

Naw. People who wouldn’t pay for handheld games anyway play mobile games. People who would pay for handheld games are usually still willing to shell out money for higher quality games. Would you rather have a ferret or a rabbit?
  12. WereWeasel42

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Has a lot on their mind.
  13. WereWeasel42

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Would meme about a robo clone as DLC.
  14. WereWeasel42

Word Association Game

Castle
  15. WereWeasel42

Your Game of the Year for 2017

Hollow Knight for me definitely. It’s such a great game with crisp combat and tight platforming alongside moody, thrilling exploration and cute character designs. I love the soundtrack too; Hornet’s theme is the best.