Recent content by Unonemous

1. Unonemous

Palette cloning bug

Location of bug: During active fights/training mode. Description: If two specific Tianhuo skins are chosen, both players will appear as which ever skin you chose on your screen. Unsure if opposite player sees their own skin, I only saw it cloning my own skin, even if I swapped which skin I had...
  2. Unonemous

Wow! These news skins are creepy.

Texture bugs make for great shenanigans, and have made legitimate skin inspirations in other games. As much as I despise Paprika, that would make a pretty cool skin. "Patchwork" Paprika. Just add lines for stitch marks along the color separations, and BAM! Good looking new skin. A Neon skinned...
  3. Unonemous

Anyone else feel like it's all an uphill battle?

These days, I WELCOME a fight against Velvet and Oleander. So many people play Pap, it feels like. Though, I'd still more than welcome an Ari or Pom fight, even if Pom scares me with the potential setups.
  4. Unonemous

I'm certainly glad it's not just me. When I first started playing, I got a good grab bag of fighting everyone, but these days, I swear it's 80% Paps that I fight. I guess I really do need to slow down against her, but it still feels like there's no right choice. I think it might be along the...
  5. Unonemous

This all certainly seems right long-range disjointed hitboxes are a huge pain when things go as is. I think my main problem is that it seems like when I try to get that defensive lineup going, I'm afraid to pushblock, because capitalizing on a bad blockstring seems easier than attempting to...
  6. Unonemous

I definitely don't feel like Tian's useless, but it sometimes feels like nothing will work, but, as stated before, I'm not exactly great. I do, however, agree that Pom is easily the most potentially lethal, with potential being the key word. Pom's gotta do a LOT of work to get those setups...
  7. Unonemous

Before I say anything, let me state that I'm not a very good player. I barely consider myself below mediocre. But, even then, I'm not bad to the point that I don't know combos, how to tech, and how to block properly Regardless of all that...It feels like every battle is an uphill battle to me...
  8. Unonemous

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Is the true face of Velvet.
  9. Unonemous

Can Paprika talk?

"Her name is Paprika, and she is going to kill us all." Only a fool would wish to hear the twisted, terrifying, and world-ending voice of the one true destroyer. She is not a bastion of speech, but a true test of your ability to survive the most dangerous of disasters the world has to offer you.
  10. Unonemous

Controller not responding in specific areas.

As far as I can tell, there's not much else to ask for, though, I do appreciate the question for more aid. At most, I'm confused as to why a button that isn't mapped to anything might be conflicting with controls that are, but, if I think about that, it probably has to do with controller wiring...
  11. Unonemous

After more testing, and reinstalling the game, I've come to find a defective trigger on my controller, which seems to be interrupting inputs on specific screens around the menus. What's strange is that this trigger input being stuck never showed up on my inputs list until yesterday after I...
  12. Unonemous

Well, after returning from my restart (Which, strangely enough, killed my internet for a moment) I still, unfortunately have the problem. I had tried the USB switch before, but tried it again, to no avail. I deleted my save data, and still have the problem as well (And, found out the controls...
  13. Unonemous

It's fine, I'm in no rush. I know you guys have a lot on your plate at the moment. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to whatever things might be involved in controller emulation. For me, it's always been plug and go with my 360 controller without any issues. I know that the controller is a...
  14. Unonemous

I'm actually not in the Discord server myself. So, no, that wasn't me. I tend to use the same name over various platforms. So far, it's the only actual problem I've run into since I started playing. It's definitely the weirder input problem I've ever had on a game before, only being relegated to...
  15. Unonemous

*Edited after noticing a 'post template' for bug reports. Logged on today, and started having some issues rather quick. I've been playing with a 360 controller since buying the game, and it's worked fine during that time. However, today, when I wanted to play with the new patch, my controller...