Recent content by TwistedSheep

1. TwistedSheep

Can we count to 100?

2. TwistedSheep

Beta Is running OK?

It's running well, it's updated consistently but I don't really know how to gauge how done it seems though
  3. TwistedSheep

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

Yeah the movie looks good, the art style is a bit to get use to like you said and jarring if this is the only time they'll use the style but it all looks phenomenal. I just wonder plot-wise what the royal sisters will be doing, holding down the home fort I hope. But I did enjoy not showing too...
  4. TwistedSheep

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Hollow Knight, fun game all in alll just need to beat the colliseum of fools for 100% but having troubles with a wave
  5. TwistedSheep

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

Just saw A Royal Problem Have to say, I haven't seen every episode thusfar but I really really disliked this one it had it's good moments don't get me wrong but from the beginning to the end I was dealing with a bit of disappointment with what it could have been...likely just a result of being...
  6. TwistedSheep

Word Association Game

Canon
  7. TwistedSheep

Can we count to 100?

8. TwistedSheep

Can we count to 100?

9. TwistedSheep

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

I can't wait! But yeah I can wait its a busy month for me anyhow I'm hype but the delay is understandable given what had happened, thought it might be longer than a month for that but guess nothing was lost gamewise. Appreciate being informed in time though and good luck with finishing off the...
  10. TwistedSheep

Pun for the Whole Family

Don't mind me, I'm just chiming in to say I like that idea
  11. TwistedSheep

Word Association Game

At
  12. TwistedSheep

Word Association Game

Man
  13. TwistedSheep

Word Association Game

TV