Recent content by Toxic Punch

1. Toxic Punch

If Downloadable content and patches never became a thing, where do you think gaming would be?

lmao what It's almost like you're suggesting they purposefully went out of their way to make a bad game so they could improve upon it later From reading and listening to the original dev team I can assure you they honestly believed they were making a good game. They were wrong, but they still...
  2. Toxic Punch

If Downloadable content and patches never became a thing, where do you think gaming would be?

Imagine a world where Diablo 3 stayed garbage or Bloodlines stayed broken A world where Genroku Legends never released or MK8 200CC doesn't exist A lot of pubs and devs would have gone under making video games costs real dough and many pubs and devs rely on dlc money to stay open The...
  3. Toxic Punch

Games you could play over and over

Pretty much everything I own If I don't think i'll replay it I sell it The ones I currently replay at least once a year Half Life 2 and episodes Danganronpa series Batman: Arkham series Diablo 3 (seasons) Project Diva F series
  4. Toxic Punch

Backer Wallpapers when?

Update from 3 months ago "p.s. Wallpapers are currently being worked on."
  5. Toxic Punch

Backer Status forum privileges

Been over an hour
  6. Toxic Punch

Diablo

Season 6 is starting soon. Getting ready to juggle that and Overwatch. Latest patch added some cosmetics i'm trying for before the season starts Farm a rare goblin which on death has a chance to open a portal which might have an extra rare monster inside which will drop the cosmetic rng on top...