Recent content by Toonwriter

1. Crossover with Lawyer Friendly Equines

Anyone? Sorry for bumping the topic.
  2. An idea for puppies!

How about the puppies be referred to by name during cutscenes?
  3. Them’s Fightin’ Herds Frequently Asked Questions

When will we EVER get the story mode? And when will we see the seventh character- the currently unnamed Goat- in action?
  4. All animations

Excuse me, but I don't think ALL of Oleander's animations are complete. Look at the Unicornomicon when it was separated, and when it was using its hand to try and crawl back to Oleander. Same goes for some other animations. I think the game should be updated not only with Story Mode, but with...
  5. Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

I'm an indiegogo backer on it, so I was wondering if I could get Them's Fightin' Herds free without charge.
  6. Crossover with Lawyer Friendly Equines

I was told some time ago that almost all the main characters of Them's Fightin' Herds would never get along with the Mane 6 or anything. I thought of what to do to make them be friends. But then, looking at the upcoming season 8 of Lawyer Friendly Equines, I thought, "What if all those characters were to...
  7. Backers' Beta NDA lifted

Can someone please give me access to the beta? I'm a backer, and yet I still can't seem to download.
  8. Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

My favorite pony is a tie between Purple Smart and Timid Ferovore Hoers. ^_^
  9. Backer Status forum privileges

Excuse me? My name is Toonwriter, and I am one of the backers. I set myself up to get a Game Code, but when I checked the Digital Downloads on my backerkit, I see only my wallpapers, and no key. Can you help me with getting my own copy of the game? I want to give my backer name, but that would...
  10. The TFHs Original Character Thread

From DeviantART (where I am DisneyBrony2012): I've been thinking of making up my own Them's Fightin' Herds OC, and a Predator at that. Like many predators, this wolf here is vicious, and hungry for meat. He is obsessed with eating any poor, innocent, naive victims. When the Predators invaded...