Recent content by Super jorsour64

1. Super jorsour64

Final Fantasy XV

Yeah me too. Honestly I'm just waiting for them to release it on that to get it. Same. It's been so long :eek:
  2. Super jorsour64

Backer Wallpapers when?

Alright Anu-senpai :)
  3. Super jorsour64

Backer Wallpapers when?

Yeah that would be nice :) if you don't mind I'm going to delete this thread since the pics are out now and I have them on my PC
  4. Super jorsour64

Zone of The Enders (Z.O.E)

Oh ok :D
  5. Super jorsour64

Oh ha yeah that one's cool and also the one that's just a huge laser (forgot the name)
  6. Super jorsour64

So I beat the 1st game a few days ago and wanted to talk about it!. Being a huge fan of Metal Gear, I always knew of Z.O.E mainly from easter eggs hidden in each game from 2 onward and it being considered another Hideo Kojima game. Although 1 was fun, I can see why people only cared about it...
  7. Super jorsour64

TFH Overwatch Crossover Art

Wondered when someone would do it. Great job! (I know right!!! I'm glad I wasn't alone in that caveat)
  8. Super jorsour64

The Yea's have it:
  9. Super jorsour64

It could of been better, but here's Oleander as Symmetra: Will color and finish later. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I had in making it. I want your guy's feebdack! Should Symmetra's features be colored their original blue, or pink to better match Oleander?
  10. Super jorsour64

Backer Wallpapers when?

Yeah my question for this thread has pretty much been answered with this past stream so I might delete it soon. Cool ideas though!
  11. Super jorsour64

So you survived the Singularity

Yeah same here! Confirmed to relate to Assassin's Creed? The Creed
  12. Super jorsour64

Overwatch

Just started the open beta and am having a blast. I literally enjoy every character!
  13. Super jorsour64

Backer Wallpapers when?

Same! Really like the first with Oly terrorizing Arizona
  14. Super jorsour64

Rich's Recorded Recreations and Jampacked Joke Journals

Didn't think of it that way till now... Thanks Stunthead! :confused:
  15. Super jorsour64

Rich's Recorded Recreations and Jampacked Joke Journals

Ok this needs to go one step further and have Velvet the whole cast dressed as the Persona 4 cast.