Recent content by Sunset Radiance

1. Sunset Radiance

In-Game Lag Switch and Lobby Kicking

Nothing to do with a spectator, tested in a private lobby.
  2. Sunset Radiance

Future Palettes

Pom Pallete Ideas Flaafy Absol Whimsicott Umbreon or some other Eeveelution, if not Eevee Yoshi, as mentioned above, due to Flutterkick Kuwabara with Kurama dogs Any of the Pokepoms mentioned above with Rockruff/Eevee dogs (Preferfably not Eevee dogs with Eevee unless it works) Pusheen the Cat...
  3. Sunset Radiance

In-Game Lag Switch and Lobby Kicking

Hello, the game has a bug that Skullgirls used to have where you can drag the window during the match and induce lag. I tested it on both ends, and the game flat out lags/stops by clicking and dragging the game window. Additionally, I get kicked out of every match once it's over. It goes back...
  4. Sunset Radiance

Beta's Absolutely Secret Worklog

Im one of the backers of the beta, and I dont see those forums, hence I asked here, my apologies. I asked for access a while ago, but I guess I stilldontt have it...
  5. Sunset Radiance

Beta's Absolutely Secret Worklog

What are the ways to combat zoning in this game? Oleander seems like the only character to pick since characters, apart from Tian, have too much difficulty in approaching, and she can fireball, tk fireball all she wants and bait attacks all day...A rolling mechanic or something to mitigate this...
  6. Sunset Radiance

Backer Status forum privileges

Hello, I backed the game, and I cannot see the Backer's Forum. Please help.
  7. Sunset Radiance

Your Future "Mane" in TFH

Pom, definitely! I love Ms. Fortune in Skullgirls, and she looks similar to her. Though, I love Tianhuo's aggressive rushdown style.
  8. Sunset Radiance

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

So, how does this even work? Is this beginner only?
  9. Sunset Radiance

The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Awww, I'd like to participate in Fighting Foenatics. XD
  10. Sunset Radiance

Skullgirls

I use an Xbox 360 Controller, and it's been great! I have a Hori RAP 3 which is great, though I need to sell it off. It's a great first fight stick, and I hear it's easy to mod.
  11. Sunset Radiance

Skullgirls

Ms. Fortune is my favorite character! Her combos are the most fun to pull off in the headless state, especially when you trap the opponent in the corner... Truly awesome. XD
  12. Sunset Radiance

Fight sticks

Fight stick goals. ^.^
  13. Sunset Radiance

Fight sticks

I mainly use an Xbox 360 Controller for Skullgirls, but I recently acquired a Hori Real Arcade 3, which I believe is for the Ps3. It works on PC, and I managed to buy it over a hundred bucks on Amazon. I've never used a fightstick before and I'm still relatively new to them, but so far, I like...
  14. Sunset Radiance

Skullgirls

I'm a Fortune/Fukua/ Squigly player. :3