Recent content by SunnySideUp64

1. SunnySideUp64

Feb 22 - Still release // Unexpected change of plans

No worries. I'd rather you guys take the time you need to make sure the game is good than rush it out and deliver something subpar. And I respect you were forward with this information. All I need to figure out now is how I get my code for the $15 crowdfunding tier. XD
  2. SunnySideUp64

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

I don't know if this has already been asked, but here it is. If we paid for the $15 tier, do we need to provide a link to our Steam account to get the digital code, or what?
  3. SunnySideUp64

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

Definitely casting my vote to Velvet. Reindeer powah!!
  4. SunnySideUp64

Word Association Game

Cell
  5. SunnySideUp64

Skullgirls

Lol, I'm not super concerned with being taken seriously. I just want a good team so I don't get totally spanked whenever I decide to hop online. XD
  6. SunnySideUp64

Skullgirls

Heh, you're probably right. I am trying to be fair here. I know for a fact Peacock is who I want to lead with. I'm just not sure who goes well with her.
  7. SunnySideUp64

Character voices

That would actually be awesome. XD
  8. SunnySideUp64

Word Association Game

Vague
  9. SunnySideUp64

Word Association Game

Daring
  10. SunnySideUp64

Skullgirls

Well, I gave Peacock/Ms Fortune/Big Band a try. It works ok, I'm just not entirely satisfied with it. Guess it's time to look at what other characters I like using.
  11. SunnySideUp64

Word Association Game

Pool
  12. SunnySideUp64

Skullgirls

Ah, nice suggestion. I'll have to give the big guy a try. Hopefully I can figure out how to do his taunt. XD
  13. SunnySideUp64

[Forum Game] The Person Above Me

Likes Colonel Sanders
  14. SunnySideUp64

Word Association Game

Old