Recent content by Stars

1. Stars

Which is better?

I first tried playing TFH on a keyboard, and I liked the feel of it, but without a proper gaming keyboard, it sometimes doesn't register all of my commands. In lieu of that, I've been sticking with a 360 controller. My only issue with a joystick is getting reliable diagonal inputs, but that's...
  2. Stars

Tianhuo in-game visuals

The only thing that sometimes sticks out to me is that the flame effects don't change to match alternate character palettes. I'm sure it'd be a pain to make it coordinate though, and I'm not complaining. It's just something I notice.
  3. Stars

A Plea from a Keyboard Paprika player

I had a similar issue starting out, but in my case it was trying to get Tianhuo to fly. For the longest time I'd end up doing a Firecracker instead because I also trying to advance or retreat. Just had to put in some time doing it deliberately for a while. It felt awkward and slowed my reactions...
  4. Stars

Palette Reference Guide

Velvet's "Below Zero" palette is Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat.
  5. Stars

Ideal DLC Character

Pretty sure they've said that Goat will have a story. Dunno about characters after Goat though.
  6. Stars

Introducing the Cast of Them's Fightin' Herds

I expect Paprika's story mode to include philosophical internal monologues of baby alligator-sized proportions.
  7. Stars

TFHs D&D (5e) Campaign

If you go looking for the website, just know that's it's called Roll20. OC refuses to correct himself. =p
  8. Stars

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Lately I've been having trouble sticking with games for more than an hour each. Currently inching my way through Sonic Mania and Hiveswap: Act 1.
  9. Stars

Quick question for the devs regarding letting a few Youtubers try the game.

I'm assuming SBFP didn't back it since there are no Zubaz palettes. But I would love to see this in a Fisticuffs video.
  10. Stars

Crowdfunded games

I AM EXCITED!
  11. Stars

Question & Answer

RED Favorite cartoon series from the last 10 years?
  12. Stars

What shows are you curretly watching (TV/Webseries/Netflix/Hulu/Other Streaming Services)

From what I've seen, that pretty well sums up all of the episodes.
  13. Stars

What shows are you curretly watching (TV/Webseries/Netflix/Hulu/Other Streaming Services)

Finally getting around to the original Twin Peaks series. Just watched the pilot so far.
  14. Stars

Leathal League: Is It a Fighting Game?

Perhaps "combat sport"? Trying to think of other examples of something like that, but I need to leave for work momentarily. I think there's a basketball fighting game from the 32-bit era. Can't remember the name though.
  15. Stars

Pokemon

Friend of mine was able to get Articuno. I don't play GO though, so I didn't know about the event until it was nearly over.