Recent content by SSGuy

1. SSGuy

Which sapient ungulate races would you like to see in Foenum?

I mentioned the Hippocampus earlier and I did a bit of a doodle on it. not much of a change but while it does have features of a large seahorse, it still could be carried around by a body of water it controls. They can be super intelligent beings that kind of do their own thing under the ocean...
  2. SSGuy

Good news, Bad news, Stream news.

3. SSGuy

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Eat, Love, Neigh is a wonderful book. Would make any hoofed female tear up.
  4. SSGuy

If that is the case, I can remove the following from OP. Sorry about that.
  5. SSGuy

Requests and a bonus Oleander. (My horse faces are kind of crap so I tried doing different things with them) The Oleander pose is based on one found in @zigorsun's art thread. I thought it was a great reference overall and helped with understanding how her hairline works. Advice is always...
  6. SSGuy

Your hopes and fears for TFH?

My biggest fear is definitely the game not catching on or tripping up at the start of it's release. My biggest questions include how do you get the FGC to try and play your game to where it doesn't seem like a typical fighter that people pick up for a month and then drop all together. I love all...
  7. SSGuy

Started as just Velvet but was tempted to draw a simple Oleander too. Edit: Added Color Version (Critiquing is always helpful as well. I want to definitely improve)
  8. SSGuy

Paprika finished Who next?
  9. SSGuy

Neat Ideas

No way! Having her eyes open was the funniest part of her headbang.
  10. SSGuy

Now I want to see Spider Velvet face off against Rhino Beetle Oleander. Anyone have time to try that? Also I had a whopping 1 vote in my poll and Paprika was victorious! I did a quick pencil sketch earlier today. I will send that later along with a few more on my tablet. (For better quality)
  11. SSGuy

Anyone want to try drawing the six ungulates as insect/arachnid/snail counter parts? Who do you think they would each be? On top of that, I also want more practice drawing these characters. Who should I personally attempt next? Which Animal Next?
  12. SSGuy

Maybe so but I was thinking she has a wave or something trail behind her to keep her from not touching the ground like a filthy land lubber. She can sprout three different geysers from underground (Light, Medium, Heavy) It doesn't seem like we need another super zoney character but I think we...
  13. SSGuy

I thought it was super surprising that I found this thread because I have been trying to draw for a bit but I am more surprised my Oli PJ idea came in. I wouldn't mind actually taking a swing at it. I've been working on equine recently. Here is a sample of what I have. (It's from a small idea I...
  14. SSGuy

Would a Hippocampus count? Eating kelp makes you an ungulate, right? The extra mile can be taken by given them faces similar to dolphins or whales. Like how the Longma was adapted to be more-so like a dragon. Image below that blew my mind and made me recommend a Hippocampus species. Do we...
  15. SSGuy

I didn't know that was a thing. That makes complete sense though.