Recent content by SnickerDoodle25

1. SnickerDoodle25

Instant Blocking... ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵒ ᴶᵘˢᵗᶦⁿ

I was in training mode, trying to find what Instant Block can work against. I found if you backdash after blocking Oleanders 5B it's possible to hit them before a 5C (and a 2C, but you'd get hit by it if you attack too late). I also tried to see if it would work against a Tianhuo blockstring...
  2. SnickerDoodle25

Cancelling Launcher into Different Moves

I managed to do the fabled Stomp Loop. Mind the ending.
  3. SnickerDoodle25

It'll take me awhile to do those combos, but they look amazing. I took some pages (or tried) from the Arizona combo and managed to work the overhead into a combo. After looking at it, you could probably get the magic version of Headbuck in after the medium one at the end, but I didn't feel like...
  4. SnickerDoodle25

Thanks. Also, these combos aren't super good, so if anyone wants to, feel free to come up with some. Also just realized my Arizona combo had an unintended reset... :arisad:
  5. SnickerDoodle25

So I was training mode practicing Arizona combos, and accidentally did an overhead. Out of curiosity I tried the same thing with Oleander's overhead, which later evolved into me testing out if everyone can cancel their launcher into a command normal or special. To do this for command normals...