Recent content by SmokeRulz

1. SmokeRulz

Late-comer Backer - How to attain in-game status?

You needed to be in the $55 tier or higher to get the in-game Backer banner.
  2. SmokeRulz

We're at EVO BABY!

We have no idea yet how EVO is handling all this. They're going to be giving more details on this and opening sign-ups in the future. Pretty safe to say they're going to stream the game and tap the TFH community for our commentators to MC the event. Can't wait.
  3. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

It takes much longer than that to develop a game.
  4. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

I need to get back into Shield and finish it up. Don't have DX yet.
  5. SmokeRulz

Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

Byleth lookin SICK. I need that lance in and around my face.
  6. SmokeRulz

Development Update - December 6th, 2019

We love you guys. <3 Keep up the hard work! Deciding not to try and constrain yourself to dates is going to work out better in the long run. Take your time and make it as awesome as possible.
  7. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

Aagghh this game is the BEST~
  8. SmokeRulz

TERRY IS SO FUN OMGGGGGGGGGG Play this boy.
  9. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

About a week to go. I can't waaaaait
  10. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

BABY <3333
  11. SmokeRulz

Development Update - September 8, 2019

It will be. Chapter 1 is first and the others will follow later. This has always and openly been the plan even before the Early Access launch had to be done.
  12. SmokeRulz

Pokemon

Sirfetch'd is the besttttttt And now, try and guess what might be coming next:
  13. SmokeRulz

R.I.P. Sun shower variant for Pom stage

It was also because of technical issues, which if they get fixed/figured out in the future, the sunshower could return maybe! Pom's stage really is giving them hell, though.
  14. SmokeRulz

I can't believe Namco has developed two games with Capcom vs SNK in them before Capcom and SNK have managed to make another Capcom vs SNK ;D
  15. SmokeRulz

TERRRYYYYYYYYYY <3