• Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 17.2: 7.8.2019

Recent content by ShadowLightMew

1. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

My team has been coming together since the June reveals. I wonder if we now get monthly sneak peeks
  2. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

3. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

4. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I just hope the whole backstory is still in the story
  5. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

6. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Can't wait for the Wooloo plushies to come, i need one. The very first Sword & Shield merch are gonna be so nice from Pokémon Center, i just know it
  7. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

The community has been overreacting big time, causing a panic and hate on games that aren't even out yet
  8. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

It's not permanent! They said currently no plans, key word being currently. Once Home launches next year, they can start working on it. Home does support the National Dex so. I don't mind starting with the Galar Dex, it's not like we haven't seen a smaller Dex before until transfers were possible
  9. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Seriously, don't people understand work in progress anymore?! We will transfer all Pokémon eventually, Masuda said they are working on it!
  10. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

We got more news and a new Gym Leader today :)
  11. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Sword & Shield coming up today at E3
  12. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Pokémon Sword & Shield have been confirmed to be at E3
  13. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

I take it with loads of salt, we have seen leaks before that had things correct but also stuff incorrect so
  14. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Can't wait to play and yes people can't complain cause we have roaming wild Pokémon and random encounters. Can't wait to do Dynamax battles etc
  15. ShadowLightMew

Pokemon

Outside of those, they will be in online battles too with the same rules pretty much. Other than that, yeah that's all we know but we know enough to wanna see more