• Them's Fightin' Herds is availabe now on Steam Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access #24 12.12.2019

Recent content by Shadow of Death

1. Shadow of Death

Crowdfunded games

Would that be Akili Amythest's Stained Glass Coin II (which got de-listed)? Yeah, I never got my coin. I sent a couple messages after her final mass-message update, but never got a response. Think I contacted her on Deviantart via a Note as well? Nothing there either.
  2. Shadow of Death

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Been playing a LOT of .hack//G.U. in the last week. Still on the first volume, but I hit max level (50) a while ago, and still have some of the story to get through. I want to get all the content before porting over to volume 2.
  3. Shadow of Death

#BeAFoxWithASword

Yeah, it'll probably make its goal. It's around halfway there already, and only about a day into the campaign. The real question is the stretch goals. I hope they manage to add a couple of extra playable species as well as new biomes. Oh, was that a disappointment? I played it a bit, and it...
  4. Shadow of Death

Lawyer Friendly Equines Discussion Thread.

I don't expect it to be as bad as Lawyer Friendly Hominids, and I like those well enough XD As to the eps, a big part of the reason I fell behind is, quite simply, I'm lazy. I also type out things I notice and thoughts when first run through an episode, which makes it take 2 or 3 times as long to watch.
  5. Shadow of Death

The "What are you playing right now, and progress" Topic.

Been playing a LOT of Phantom Brave PC as of late. Trying to get a Weird dungeon to get bottlemail is a huge pain. I've beaten one, but it didn't have enough bottlemail enemies for me to beat. I've had literally 200+ random dungeons shown to me without encountering a single 'Weird' one. Pain...
  6. Shadow of Death

#BeAFoxWithASword

This is Alive Again! I backed at Early Bird Monument level. The mini-figures are interesting, but not enough to spend the requisite $100 to get them all, and I'd want them all. The larger figures are too expensive for me to want to get them. Early bird ends in less than 20 hours from this...
  7. Shadow of Death

I've still to watch the last half-dozen eps of S7, plus the movie. I didn't manage to get around to watching the movie in theaters either, alas.
  8. Shadow of Death

I ended up backing it, even though I didn't originally plan on it. I backed the $65 Digital CE tier. So, no mention in the credits or anything, but I'll get the other digital rewards (MP3, FLAC, Digital art).
  9. Shadow of Death

Nyet. The poll closes in about 6 days. Nia is still leading, with 5 votes. Second is Snowbelle/Snowbell at 3 votes. Nina has one, as does Snowberry.
  10. Shadow of Death

Well I did take the less Joke-y names from non-neo sources to add to the pool. You're not the only one to suggest it either, actually. Nia is actually leading the poll, just FYI.
  11. Shadow of Death

I know what you mean. *Glances at his pony plush pile*. I have enough pony merch to spread around a whole one story house/condo quite comfortably. Also, Voting is open on that Neoseeker pony name. 10 names to choose from. Though you have to be a member to vote.
  12. Shadow of Death

I generally don't watch films in theaters. Haven't been to one in years. I tend to develop a headache (too loud!) and I need rear window captioning besides. I MIGHT make an exception, to get my hands on the Lawyer Friendly Equines themed cups and stuff though.
  13. Shadow of Death

I STILL have to catch up on almost a season's worth of episodes myself. I think I stopped at ep 17 of S6? I keep saying I'll do it next time I have a few nights off, but I always find it tossed to the wayside. I haven't stopped with ponies, it's just mostly fanfictions that get my attention...
  14. Shadow of Death

Question & Answer

Well, that is the question isn't it? If I have a conversation with a non-existent person, but I know their half of the conversation is in my brain, does it count? I do that often, it's a creative process/pastime. Often when I'm reading a story, I insert my own self into the narritive and have...
  15. Shadow of Death

Question & Answer

Living Oblivion I guess? You know, being alive, but blind, deaf, incapable of feeling anything, etc. You're dead to the world, but you're still awake and aware. Guilty pleasure? Music, story, movie, whatever.