• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows and Linux!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.1.6 (10.21.2021)

Recent content by Ruzma

1. Ruzma

Coal the Chalicothere Returns

Phewie! Last post was aaaaaaages ago And of course, I got the classic alibi of "life" that and a bit of being on holiday, too :olliesilly: Anyways, amongst the goings and comings of my very much tumultuous existence, I did manage to get some stuff done for now: Dunno what he's sayin', but it...
  2. Ruzma

I've been told on various Discord servers that they do indeed look gucci. Animation is not "that" hard, it just takes time and thinking. It's tiresome work, more so than people think, but if they say it "looks good", then it's mission accomplished! By the way, I can't believe I forgot about it...
  3. Ruzma

Took me a while, but I finally made some test animations for: The Command Grab Anti-Air Command Grab ...and a normal throw! Admiteddly, I think I'd like to remake the last one, the transition is utter whack, and maybe add recovery frame for all of them later on. Other things I think I could...
  4. Ruzma

Haha, he'd have a field day on Tian alone! Sure! I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks, friend!
  5. Ruzma

'Eyy, been a while! Been workin' on da lad from the shadows and he now has has a name! Meet Coal! Or Charcoal, I dunno. He could've been named after a relative of that name, who knows. In general, I'd want his people to go with types of rocks and stones for their names. If you were wonderin'...
  6. Ruzma

I said, back in the "Ideal DLC Character" thread that I'd think a chalicothere is, hands-down, the best possible option for a grappler (with big buttons, presumably) and so, I felt like drawing up an example character for what I'd see: Why yes, I do like paint with my glue, how could you tell...
  7. Ruzma

Ideal DLC Character

I apologize for the double post, but I didn't want to edit the previous one, as it's already quite long. That, and I feel this is equally as worth sharing, and I can't believe I forgot about it. Ladies and Gentlemen, I have found our ungulate big-body grappler. Meet DONKEY KONG He has no...
  8. Ruzma

Ideal DLC Character

I dunno if this counts as necrobumping or not, but I thought I might share this idea regardless: I think we all know an elephant'd be killer as a big body grappler, however we also know that they're anything but ungulates. So what if... ...they were explicitly an outsider? Like, an alien to...