Recent content by RustleRustle

1. RustleRustle

Lockerobster art thread

That is excessively adorable, Locke. ...even if that statement could be interpreted in a myriad of ways.
  2. RustleRustle

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

While I do like Oleander (she a cute), there’s something about Tian that I just like more. It may be the fact that she’s from a culture that’s somewhere between the Turians and the Cabal, and she’s technically the only character that has any real combat training. Given that I’m a huge fan of...
  3. RustleRustle

B-but muh snekhors waifu... :Tianhuo: I mean, look at that face. That face is adorable and you're wrong if you think otherwise.
  4. RustleRustle

>voting for the beta unicorn >not voting for the alpha snekhorse Leave this place, never to return.
  5. RustleRustle

Background Easter Egg

Well, this seems like one heck of a puzzle. If it is one. Gonna stick to Occam's Razor on this one; It's likely some extra embellishments a member of the staff snuck in for giggles.
  6. RustleRustle

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Also known as C.H.E.E.K.I.B.R.E.E.K.I.
  7. RustleRustle

An actual Ebvert's TFH art thread

She is very much a cute snek, would cuddle and give compliments until she roasts my face off with firehair.
  8. RustleRustle

Lockerobster art thread

Das ist cute.
  9. RustleRustle

Lockerobster art thread

W-wew lad...
  10. RustleRustle

Lockerobster art thread

Wew lad, I love this method of digital coloring; keeps the shading without looking flat. Byoutiful. Oleander's a cute. Then again, Oleander's always a cute when she's drawn in your style. Maybe that's why Anu has such an obvious crush on her.
  11. RustleRustle

Lockerobster art thread

Someone had to say it, Locke. Still luv u bby <3
  12. RustleRustle

Lockerobster art thread

Them'sFightin'Booru? That'd be pretty schwifty.
  13. RustleRustle

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Yep.
  14. RustleRustle

My Favorite Game Is S**t

Guns. When you kill things, they drop a lot of guns. And you use those guns to kill more things and get more guns.