Rodya

This is my Steam profile, nowadays I don't have much time to play, but I'll try to make an exception for this game :p

My rendition of the navy seal copypasta:
What the faust did you just hecking bray at me, you little ewe? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at the Reine University, I've been involved in multiple expeditions all over Foenum, and I have fought over 300 key seekers. I am trained in Close-Quarters-ComBuck and I'm the top fighter in the entire Meadow. You are nothing to me but just another victory. You're freaking dead kid, I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can KO you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my front hooves. Not only am I extensively trained in horn to antler combat, but I have access to the entire supply of Reine's Golden Oats, and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable tail of the face of this continent, you little brat. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” whinny was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have shut your little snout. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price. I will combo all over you and you will drown in my skills. You’re gonna get bodied, kiddo.
Birthday
Jul 23, 1997 (Age: 26)
Occupation
Majoring in Biotechnology.

Signature

PROTIP: To [Befriend] the Cyberdemon, [Hug] it until it [Likes you].

Following

Followers