1. PinkieFTW

Popular YouTubers Playing?

Well, I'm from India and I'm excited for this game! :ollieface:
  2. PinkieFTW

Word Association Game

Nose
  3. PinkieFTW

On Pre-NDA lift Patches

Gonna go to sleep soon, but when I wake up tomorrow I'll hopefully be able to see cool gameplay videos! :Paprika:
  4. PinkieFTW

NDA Lift deadline

Great update! I can't wait! (lol that rhymed) Awesome that you gave a date for the NDA lift.
  5. PinkieFTW

Current Beta Status, and upcoming updates

Not rushing you guys, but any updates? It's been three months since the Backer's Beta started...
  6. PinkieFTW

SUGGESTION: Huggin!

Me too, I hope they consider it. It could just be a heart icon or some generic animations and that'd be it.
  7. PinkieFTW

Introduce yourself

Hi everyone, I've been really hyped for this game ever since the Fighting is Magic days, even though I wasn't able to back it at all since I'm from India, and I'm an early teenager, so... :p (Also our family doesn't have much money anyway...) But it's really awesome that even after Fighting is...
  8. PinkieFTW

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

Well, I am, since I couldn't donate at all since I'm from India and I'm an early teenager so... :p Still can't wait to see the videos you guys post after the NDA ends! :D I've been really hyped for this game ever since the early days, even though I wouldn't be able to donate...