1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

3. Mane6 is currently hiring!
    We have an open position for a 2D (Pixel) Artist to help with Them's Fightin' Herds' Story mode/Pixel Lobby. Details here

4. Current Early Access Patch: 4-13-2018

PinkieFTW
Last Activity:
Apr 1, 2018 at 5:46 AM
Birthday:
Nov 8, 2002 (Age: 15)
Home Page:

PinkieFTW

Odie Dog, Female, 15, from India

PinkieFTW was last seen:
Apr 1, 2018
  • There are no messages on PinkieFTW's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 8, 2002 (Age: 15)
    Home Page:
    https://odiesocean.wordpress.com/
    Hi, I'm Odie. I'm a 14 year old female from India. :p I'm basically like D.W. from Arthur, (but not as bad ;) ) except more 'going with the flow' and patient if I have something to think about while waiting.

My favourite animals are horses (and other equines! ;) ), donkeys, elephants, tapirs, and doggies! I love ALL animals (including their babies!). (Exceptions are mosquitoes, ticks, botflies, & fleas.) My favourite food is the banana, my favorite color is pink, and some of my favourite TV shows are Horsey Show, Garfield and Friends, and Arthur.

I have a laptop which has a triple-boot of 64-bit Arch Linux (a Linux distribution), 32-bit Windows 7, and 32-bit Windows 10. I'm a vegan (RARELY drinks milk, otherwise a vegan). I have three dogs named Odie, Party Hoers, (the Lhasa Apso twins, 9 months old) and Ruby (Indian Spitz, 2 months old).