• Them's Fightin' Herds is now out on Early Access!
    You can buy it from these links.
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Them's Fightin' Herds

Current Version: Early Access 17.2: 7.8.2019

Recent content by Pegapnea

1. Pegapnea

Input Lag Bug

These forums seem dead, but I figured this is a better place to put this than the discord. For at least a few weeks now, I've had a nasty, persistent, and completely random bug where online games respond late to my inputs. The exact nature of the bug is this: when I hit any input, the game...
  2. Pegapnea

I need help with Ari vs Tian

I just can't figure out this matchup. I don't want to get into whether or not things are balanced; but, maybe because of the way I'm playing, it certainly feels like it's not. From a blocking position, all I can do is pushblock, pushblock, pushblock. If I don't, she can openly choose to...
  3. Pegapnea

A More Co-op Focused Salt Mine

Yeah, that happens once there's no one left in the mines, but I'm usually in a match when that happens.
  4. Pegapnea

A More Co-op Focused Salt Mine

I've seen people express the sentiment that they want the salt mines to be a little more co-op friendly. I agree with this, and my other gripe is the accessibility of the mines. If there's good players in the server, the price to enter is usually way above the amount of salt I have; because the...
  5. Pegapnea

Arizona 22D requires 2 Magic

236C (heavy headbuck) shouldn't require any magic. Unless you mean 236D, which is supposed to use one magic.
  6. Pegapnea

What's your favorite move?

I like seeing Paprika look at the screen and hum in her level two super.
  7. Pegapnea

Crash related to Panther predator

I searched for any .mdmp files in the game folder and nothing came up, so I'm assuming one wasn't produced.
  8. Pegapnea

Crash related to Panther predator

• Location of Bug: In a fight with the panther predator just after entering the salt mines. • Description: At a seemingly random time in the match, the screen froze and the game stopped responding. I had to tab out of the game and manually close the application. • Screenshot: Didn't think to...
  9. Pegapnea

Separate Menu Button Config

I was reading through the steam reviews of the game, and this was one of the main reasons because of which someone gave a negative review. I agree this should be implemented.
  10. Pegapnea

It comes tomorrow! Who will be your first character?

Just gonna point out no ones gonna start out with Pom. Lol:Pom:
  11. Pegapnea

I know. :P All of the characters have their own appeal... I’ll definitely be trying them all like most people here. If I can I’d even like to be decent with all of them.
  12. Pegapnea

...not world destruction permitting, of course. For those of you who aren't beta testers like me, which character will you play as for your very first game? Also made a poll for the heck of it. I'll probably play Arizona first, even though I think I'll main Oleander. Arizona seems the easiest...
  13. Pegapnea

Do you touch the cow?

All of you horrible people who touched the cow...
  14. Pegapnea

Them's Fightin' Herds Release Date Announced

So I know the game itself will be $15, but will there be any dlc-like things on release available for purchase like soundtracks or cosmetic packs? I just want to make sure I keep enough funds in my steam wallet to buy everything when it comes out.