Recent content by Nix Avernal

1. Nix Avernal

Them's Fightin' Herds: Backers' Beta starts May 25

I'm just going to sleep. But next morning, hooves are going to fly.
  2. Nix Avernal

Which crossover character would you like in TFH?

Keldeo from Pokemon anyone?
  3. Nix Avernal

Neat Ideas

Make unique animations if a battle ends by timeout. Skullgirls already does this (Cerebella stomping on her hat for example). Examples: Oleander and Fred get into an argument, which ends with Oleander shutting the book while Fred is outside of it. Velvet faints ala Rarara but somehow manages to...
  4. Nix Avernal

PLOT TWISTS!

My crazy fan theory: To seal the Hold, the prey in question must take on some features of a predator. That is why the first Keeper (Goat?) disappeared. In Tianhuo's case, as she is already half predator, she will just become full predator and turn into a dragon. Each fighter's reaction would...
  5. Nix Avernal

Request thread for drawfriends maybe?

Hmm... I want Werewolf (Weresheep?) Pom.
  6. Nix Avernal

Mane6 Work Stream #5

Well, since nobody's said it yet... EVERYBODY PICNIC!!!
  7. Nix Avernal

Shipping Thread!

A-a-anime is real?
  8. Nix Avernal

Shipping Thread!

Well, this had to happen sooner or later... My only real ship is a crossover one: Keldeo (Pokemon) and Oleander. I have absolutely no idea how I thought that one up, but I like the theme: the knight and the dark mage.
  9. Nix Avernal

Your own Intro/Outro dialouge

I mean, Skullgirls already does it. *cough*Republican Double*cough*
  10. Nix Avernal

Rich's Recorded Recreations and Jampacked Joke Journals

With your recent pictures, Pom looks like she's going to the dark side. Not that it's a bad thing...
  11. Nix Avernal

Sketches & Doodles: for those of us who can't draw

Can I make an odd request? Can someone draw what they think a Griffon from the TFH universe would look like. My headcanon is that they would look more "bestial" than the ones from Lawyer Friendly Equines, but I'm not so sure.
  12. Nix Avernal

Backer Status forum privileges

I've made a donation, but I still don't had it yet.
  13. Nix Avernal

How do you pronounce "Fœnum"?

Well, TVTropes says that the Fœ bit is pronounced something like Phoenix. I always pronounced pho-neum.