• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for Windows and Linux!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

2.1.6 (10.21.2021)

Recent content by NightmareViolet

1. Forum Improvements log

It is a game bug. Sorry. I have not been here in a while.
  2. Forum Improvements log

Do I post bugs here?
  3. Skullgirls

Not sure if I ever posted here but I mostly play Big Band. I play many characters despite not being great at the game but the one I like the most is Squigly.
  4. Pokken

My feelings on Pokken are bad designs choices executed well. I how hate the game feels, its button layout is ugh and the cab looks like a tacky faux arcade thing. The game itself is pretty fun though. I do not like these kinds of fighting games usually but Pokken is charming and fun. I struggle...
  5. Indie fighting games in development

Most of these games I knew about but a few I didn't! Seems some are doing better than I expected to.
  6. Fight sticks

Thank you Mr Cam. I guess people just do not like my way of wording things because I get that critique often.
  7. Fight sticks

To each her own but I feel like maybe you could have spent more time? Inputs on any new controller is kind of weird at first.
  8. Dragon Ball FighterZ

I am so excited for this game. I am not the biggest fan of the source material but wow I just want to play the game super bad.
  9. Skullgirls

Squigly a cute but everyone knows Big Band is best girl.
  10. Fight sticks

What Ponker here said. Seriously, this model is both effective and not that hard to find at a decent price at least from my experience. I got my for something like 80USD and so did an associate. There will be people who overcharge, perhaps for the skin on it but I have not had a hard time...
  11. The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

Good to know. I will have to hop onto the Discord soon.
  12. Backer Status forum privileges

That might be a problem due to my email but I can try and adjust it in time.