• Them's Fightin' Herds is available now on Steam for PC!
    You can buy it from these links:
    Humble Bundle // Steam

• Current Game Version

1.3.0 (7.31.2020)

Recent content by <|:n0n4m3:|>

1. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

I’ve discovered another game, so I decided to draw Oleander in a certain someones hairstyle..
  2. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Word Association Game

Lava
  3. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Ideal DLC Character

^ This. I really like that idea.
  4. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Ideal DLC Character

What about an elephant grappler?
  5. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

Ooh, you’re right! You’ve given me an idea..
  6. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

Different armor from the same game, but velvet just looks weird without her regular blue antlers... edit: oh god why did I draw her ear like that.
  7. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

Bonus points if you know what game the armor comes from
  8. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Storymode Thoughts (SPOILERS)

I actually really liked Stronghoof. He’s a pretty cool guy and he’s not snobbish and rude like most of the other Reine citizens. That’s what I like about him. He’s probably one of my favorite characters
  9. <|:n0n4m3:|>

I’m just curious about the 2 Longma balls you can get, like if they affect how some of the rest of the story goes, since Fred and Oleander made it seem super important.
  10. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

Not sure how long ago I made this one, but I know I made it pretty recently.
  11. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Don’t forget about that Oleander/Cashmere bit :olliegrin:
  12. <|:n0n4m3:|>

nonames art thread

I saw other people doing this, so I was like “hey, why not”
  13. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Does Huoshan have states?

I was reading Tianhuo’s bio on the new website, and Huoshan is stated to be an empire, and an empire is a bunch of states ruled by one government right? Then I notice that Huoshan is referred to as a city as well sometimes, and that it’s super small. I mean, unless the Longma just like to call...
  14. <|:n0n4m3:|>

Them’s Fightin’ Herds Frequently Asked Questions

I’ve never heard anyone mention this before, but will Tian fight in her armor at some point?
  15. <|:n0n4m3:|>

empress headcannon stuff

I like to think the empress is more dragon-like than all the Longma. Where did I get this idea from ? I just thought of the empress being super long and this idea came up. just a comparison since empress here has a bit of a sharper snout, giant wings and more of a slit in her eye eh idk just a...