Recent content by Mustache9

1. Mustache9

Future Palettes

Aw shoot, I wish I found this thread sooner! I'm glad so many people are already brainstorming some more palette ideas for these characters, I'm dying to see all the new ones that they add eventually I've been saving some images into a big 'ole pile for like the past week as ideas came and went...
  2. Mustache9

Foolin' in Fœnum! (comic + doodles) -- Happy Valentine's Day!

A doodle to celebrate today! Happy Valentine's Day! <3 Edit: Didn't finish it yesterday but here's an Ollie n Fred doodle too!
  3. Mustache9

I'm sure Naughta has his own interpretation, but my personal take on this matter is as follows: Oleander - Tianhuo -
  4. Mustache9

Got another round of TFH player icons done! I made the images smaller this time for easier viewing lol --- Here's @ccg 's Tian! The palette and accessories look really cool together imo (also I like to think she's smiling underneath that dino skull helmet, but YOU'LL NEVER KNOW FOR SURE): A...
  5. Mustache9

TFH Art by GS

Wooah, awesome stuff! I love those toned sketches (the Ficus one is my favorite) and your characters all have some really cute designs/expressions. Glad you posted so I could find this thread and see your art! :arismile:
  6. Mustache9

Eeheehe, I like that image too much (- u-) BUT OKAY, FOR REAL! I knooow I said in my last message that I'd post another comic page before I shared some more doodles. As much as I hate breaking promises, I felt that if I kept hanging on to a self-imposed limit that I wasn't making any progress...
  7. Mustache9

-when you said your next post would be a comic page but the only tfh art you've made in the last month is a meme spoof-
  8. Mustache9

JunaE's uncreatively titled fun gallery

"Gimme an R!" "Gimme a U!" "Gimme an N!" "What's that spell??!!" "..." -she drops the pom poms and runs for the hills at full speed- But srly, nice art Junae! I love these kinds of drawings lol, there's too many good jokes like this just waiting to be discovered
  9. Mustache9

Okay okay, for now I'm changing the subtitle of this thread to 'comic + doodles' because I still don't have a second comic page done by now omg (x yx) I apologize for that, BUT! I did still wanna share some TFH drawings I have! I wanted to try some shading with these ones since I usually only...
  10. Mustache9

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

I wish I could see screenshots of how much the voting has fluctuated between characters since this poll opened because it has been an emotional rollercoaster watching these numbers rise and fall
  11. Mustache9

I prolly won't have another comic page ready for a while, BUT I did just wanna share a small WIP of the next page 'cause I like how it came out haha :arismile2: (And I know I titled this a 'doodle comic' but now I'm wanting to spend extra time drawing the characters for each panel, oops xD )...
  12. Mustache9

Koren makes Art stuff

These are all awesome! Really creative and pretty designs :olliebigsmile: And a lot of detail too!
  13. Mustache9

Hello guys! My hype for TFH has been steadily increasing lately, and I couldn't help but start wanting to make fan content of it. I had ideas pop in my head for some silly comics between the ungulates goofing around, so I made this thread to post and share them! I've only made one comic so far...
  14. Mustache9

p. 01 - Sheep's Reckoning ---
  15. Mustache9

Let's settle it. Who is the most popular ungulate? [Beta Edition]

Oh dang, I was sure when I opened this thread that most of the posts would be for Oleander! Glad to see it's more divided than I thought :olliebigsmile: I'd say Oli in particular has a lot going for her in terms of popularity — very appealing design, cool and compelling backstory, and a fighter...