Recent content by Moon Drops

1. Sonic the Hedgehog

I simply find it to be a silly addition... It will certainly serve as quite the hook for everyone who's trying to incorporate their OC into the Sonic universe, which is just about every Sonic fan ever. Frankly, I'm less concerned about that and find myself biting my nails awaiting the fate of...
  2. The Fightin' Fœnatics, V2 (Updated 5/3/17: HIATUS IS OVAH!)

I've been looking forward to this for awhile now. Personally, I've been trying to delve into and discover ways to teach new gamers how to play fighting games without things feeling like a 1-sided beat-down or stealing away fun. As it stands, life is too busy for me to participate on a consistent...
  3. Favorite Gaming Soundtrack?

The Nights into Dreams and Undertale OST are my absolute favorites.
  4. Kingdom Hearts

Woops, yes. My mistake.
  5. Kingdom Hearts

I played 1, 2, and CoM... Plan on beating two of the remakes in the hopes that I'll be able to piece together what on Earth is going in in the story.
  6. Skullgirls

As far as staggering lows go, all one would need to do is guard low until squiggly popped on screen, then guard high when the hit would connect as the player has plenty of time to prep for it. Though I do agree that said delay can definitely be used to fill the gap with more poke/grab mix-up...
  7. Skullgirls

Painwheel's main issue is her poor air-priority and the lengthy start up coupled with limited range of her safe normal's. As a result, neutral's rough for her. Seems that people use Cremation (C.hp) or Ashes to Ashes (F.hp). Both are long multi-hitting attacks so they keep an opponent busy so PW...
  8. Skullgirls

Hmm... Well Painwheel is very dangerous at close range, especially if she can stay in there. Squiggly is a tad more versitile with some of her massive normals and her AMAZING c.lp, but requires an assist to keep pressure strings going if she wants to keep her charges up while ALSO having a hard...
  9. Skullgirls

Personally, I'd recommend going hard and learning the ins and outs of one character, then when you have them down pat, try others and try to figure out what compliments your play-style... Or... you could go with the infamous Peacock+Double for an obnoxious keep-away game that crumbles when...
  10. Any RPG Recommendations?

Undertale is my top recommendation, unique turn based gameplay with great humor, soundtrack, and story. (It's a game best experienced and not spoiled) Final Fantasy 9 is, in my own as well as Nobuo Uematsu's (The composer for the music of the FF series up until XI) favorite Final Fantasy. 7 is...
  11. Overwatch

I can certainly agree concerning the Terry Crews bit. But I am more interested in a new tank... mainly because the idea of throwing players around with a muscle bound Terry Crews appeals to me...
  12. Review your favorite games in 4 words or less

NiGHTS into Dreams - flying feels so fluid Undertale - Typical approach betrays intent .Hack series - Red herrings galore Disgaea 5 - Common sense hinders Skullgirls - stunning, stylish, and fun SFV - Great when it works... Blazblue:CF - More expansions, less disks Final Fantasy IX - Stunning...
  13. DigimonStory CyberSleuth

I miss the Digimon series. If this one turns out to be good, I'll fetch a copy for myself.
  14. What would "ruin" Them Fightin' Herds for you?

Excessively long combos that can be executed from any hit. Similar to UMvC3.
  15. Your own Intro/Outro dialouge

The VELVET will freeze the competition COLD in it's tracks! Oooooooooyyyyyeeeeeaaaaahhh! *angery flex*