Recent content by LittlestPupShop

1. LittlestPupShop

The drama bar...

I dislike it because it feels like a band-aid mechanic that was added. Prior to its inclusion, Skullgirls was known for having very long combos where the other player was kinda just forced to sit there and take it for close to half a minute. So to fix this, Lab Zero added the drama bar to keep...
  2. LittlestPupShop

The drama bar...

I see, thanks for the clarification. I can't say I'm warming up to the idea, but I have yet to experience it. Again, thanks!
  3. LittlestPupShop

The drama bar...

So today's STREAM has come and gone and today something was pointed out that I didn't notice before, the herds version of the drama bar. Lemme be honest, I'm not very fond of it. I didn't particular like it in Skullgirls, it felt like a weak band-aid to try and deal with how easy it was for...
  4. LittlestPupShop

Instant Kills!

Arizona is hog tied over a BBQ spit. Pom has been shaved and her dogs imprisoned in a tiny dog house. Pom is leashed to the dog house. Tien-hau tied up by an inflatable tube and floating in a little kittie pool. Velvet is just sobbing on a giant couch with her floofy mane shaved off, not the...
  5. LittlestPupShop

Instant Kills!

You are now imagining Pom ripping her opponent in half and feeding the entrails to her puppies. She figured out the puppy's true diet.
  6. LittlestPupShop

Instant Kills!

Let this reach the heavens and earth! Fall victim to the robe of dance!
  7. LittlestPupShop

Instant Kills!

In the case of Blazblue, you can only activate them on your winning round if your opponent is at 33% health or less AND you have a full super bar. Thing is, while you can combo into them, under those circumstances, you're gonna win anyway because having a full super meter bar just means you'll...
  8. LittlestPupShop

Instant Kills!

It's a bit of a BlazBlue\GuiltyGear\ASW joke. They are completely impractical to use and serve no purpose other than BEING SUPER FLASHY AND FUN TO WATCH!
  9. LittlestPupShop

Instant Kills!

With egregious amounts of j-pop! Imagine a world where Oleander has a Relius-Clover style instant-kill.
  10. LittlestPupShop

Who you want to main; who you probably will

Velvet for 100% glamourous zoneing! Prolly dabble in Pom a little because evil scummy set-up dogs okizime on knockdowns looks like it will be a thing with her. Oleander in consideration because IN THE END EVERY HEART RETURNS TO THE DARKNESS ONCE IT CAME DARKNESS CONQUERS ALL WORLDS KINGDOM...
  11. LittlestPupShop

A question for the developers: what was the decision behind using push-block?

Thanks for the answer! I enjoyed reading your answer, in-depth analysis, you could say, makes me drool like a dog!
  12. LittlestPupShop

A question for the developers: what was the decision behind using push-block?

I think I've only seen it used in the 3v3 style fighting games. I could be wrong, but I'm curious since it sorta gives everyone a resource-less get off me option.